• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bigb's Mapping Thread.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
So, I'm new to mapping and I figure if I make a thread and show some posts maybe I'll get some positive feedback and better myself. Here is my first picture that I've done.

I'm still trying to figure out how to use DropBox so my quality isn't going to be the greatest until I get that right.

Last edited:
press ctrl + the wheel of ur mouse then take a picture, save it as .png, and upload it to imgland.net.

I think DropBox works for sharing files only mate, well at least that's the only use I find for it. :p Back to the map, what's the idea? I know you're new to mapping, but it's preferable to map something that makes sense, not a serpent spawn with rabbits. You should try out a cave or maybe just nature (mountain, lake, waterfall) ^_^

I think im trying to set up a story line for a new server, the serpent spawn is gonna be like a god of some sort. That was banished to live on its own island, and there will be a quest that follows the story you must complete certain tasks to gain access to the god and your goal is to slay him. To stop him from using his dark ritual magic to raise medusa from the dead and reaking havoc on the tibian lands. Thus if you dont complete the quest in a certajn time period it will initiate a raid where medusa is summoned and her band of harpies will be terrorizing the lands.

Sort of like tibias world quests.

Bump. Please give me advice on how to make myself better at mapping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not the best mapper in the world and not the worst either but i think thats a good piece of map

Here is a new picture of the npc that has exiled herself to an island to find a way to stop the Serpentine Gods resurrection of Medusa.

Honestly, work on the mapping instead of creating a story for a small piece that takes a minute to be done. Check out some tutorials or something mate and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask for it.

Back