• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Bigfoot's Burden Quest [5 Copies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
What do I offer:
I'm offering global tibia Bigfoot's Burden Quest. It works almost like a perfect copy, there's just no archievements and quest log spoilers. All npcs and quest story are perfectly coped. Quest scripts are tested and work like angels.

Also I'm offering help for you to setup this quest on your server for +15 Euros. Why? Because this quest contains more than 50 action ids, storages, positions. If you're not experienced in lua basics, or if you don't know how really this quest works in global tibia, I'm your guy. It is highly recommended to buy it with my setup offering.

Distros Quest work with:

TFS 0.4~ (9.6+ protocol)

TFS 0.2.14 - Not tested but if you're willing to buy with a setup, service will help you too if we see any errors.

Price:
50 Euros without my setup help
65 Euros with my setup help

Payment:

I accept only paypal

Copies sold:
[4/5]

Last edited:
Nice one.
How many lines in total :p? I never liked doing real tibia scripts, Thelas' Training Golem quest thing was literally a ton of work xD

Recommended.

Nice one.
How many lines in total :p? I never liked doing real tibia scripts, Thelas' Training Golem quest thing was literally a ton of work xD

Recommended.

Thank you ^^

Quest data contains 183 files it also contains required monsters files for quest. And there is 1791 lines in 79 lua files. Counting don't contains monsters lines or items.xml.

Bumping for this guy after I deleted his thread for the wrong reason ;)

Seems reliable, but I think it's really expensive.

add video for view.. I think maybe so people are encouraged more, because he knows what the quest.

add video for view.. I think maybe so people are encouraged more, because he knows what the quest.
or opent test server where you can test quest - prequest. all tasks, npc, warzones

@up,

I am not going to do that. Neither video neither test server. It's real map server you should know it self if planning to buy. If it were custom quest then maybe yes, but not this way.

What is all included in this packet? All NPC's with all text (also the not important ones?) all monsters for the arenas, and also map files?

What is all included in this packet? All NPC's with all text (also the not important ones?) all monsters for the arenas, and also map files?

Right, npcs, monsters, actions, movements, creaturescripts, items.xml and etc theres no map but you can download it from map section.

Is there any big difference between your 0.4 and the 0.2.14 TFS version, so script won't work fine?

And... Just to be sure ;)... There is everything from the real quest included? Recruiting, daily tasks, rank system and warzones, with bosses and rewards?

And... Just to be sure ;)... There is everything from the real quest included? Recruiting, daily tasks, rank system and warzones, with bosses and rewards?

Not so everything maybe, its made so that OT player would like. Theres no 24h wait time to take new task, but recruiting, warzones with bosses and rewards yes.

But I think, it won't be that hard to add a 20 hours delay, so that's okay.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very interested in buying your scripts. Could you on me please :)

Nice quest. Not 100% global, but very close to it. I can really recommend it! Good work :)

@up,

I am not going to do that. Neither video neither test server. It's real map server you should know it self if planning to buy. If it were custom quest then maybe yes, but not this way.
i know how it should work but i dont know how you make it ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back