• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bigger punishment for afk botters

jail botters for longer?

• Total voters

gunky910

Reaction score
Currently afk botters just get jailed till server save and thats maximum 24hours off jail
i think that every afk botter should be jailed for ATLEAST 24 or even more, not maximum 24h

im just posting this because theres alot of afk botters they get jailed till serversave but like they care, they will just bot again the next day, and the day after that etc... also because theres no point in killing them since they will just bot everything back and u dont have unlimited frags to keep on killing them
well thats about everything i have to say hope theres gonna be some better punishments for afk botters in the future

better idea would be to make this server hardcore pvp or higher the loss on dead
botters are the ppl that raises the online numbers and btw nobody would rpg on this kind of overpowered server <.<
and btw i think its even worse to use bots in pvp so those botters should get punished too if this realy happens!

Last edited:
As eccim said, it doesnt feels like the botters care if they die or get jailed. A harder punishment would stabilize the server more with less people afk bottling and won't either get the 100% uptime in a hunt and more people would care about their characters. AND I'm their mind it's just a day tomorrow as a afk botter.

Last edited:
I agree, i just started playing & every spawn is filled up with someones bloody Knight, theres is two 180s in wyrms, there's a 190 in Dragons, i even saw a 180 in minotaurs.

I checked them all, they were all AFK botting.

Make it two server saves, or atleast 24h, as good as Mark and Hani is they should be able to create a system for jail, so they can open a door after being in there 24h total.
And it should be a fucking long walk to get outta the jail aswell.
That would hurt a little more.

Or just make like this, When they AFK bot after sometime it make them White skull and ppl can kill them? that would be awesome

it should be something like this : first time u get catched botting afk you get jailed untill u pm a GM , second time , u get jailed on 1 day, third time 3 days, 4 times 5 days, every other time u get catched after that 1 week jail each

+1.
And at the 3rd jail, bann for 3 days, at the 2nd bann 1 week, and at 3rd bann 1 month.

No that would just hurt the server more than it helps. People will just quit. Max 2 days more than that is not good, just look at twinforce and moonhawk. Those servers got fucked due to harch bot rules.

I don't know if this has been previously posted, but i think the punishment should be more severe each time your caught.
Say the first time its minimal punishment
second offense is moderate
third offense is maximum
(i just started this OT, so i am in no position to give punishment duration opinions, that is up to staff alone to decide.)

Back