• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Biggest Character Sell of Softcores!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to fix some items on twinforce, so i can buy abo tagteamz.

i dont want lot of cash for it rly:) i dont care about this account, rl tibia is not for me now since i dont have much time to play so if you want more information i will be online in the evening like 22-23 CET so we can talk. If i you won't catch me in game talk about it with Nixon he is my rl and i trust him like no1 else.
Au Revoir Xx

What do you want for Saint Zyroth?

What do you want for Saint Zyroth?

I'm probably gonna trade it for Boldmans'Revenge on Twinforce (235 ED) so if you got anything better (which I doubt) post it here or pm me xd

I Trade Char In Twinforce..

Hello I trade my char in twinforce.
Character information:
Level:143
Magic level:83
Vocation:ED
Write here in forums or in softcores (Skulterpa ba Obijac)
Yours,
Lolipop96

all i can say looks nice ice meto i already think you would leave:p softcores is bored:( but we had our good times on it :p:p (edit: didn't know you had all those characters :O nice;) )

all i can say looks nice ice meto i already think you would leave:p softcores is bored:( but we had our good times on it :p:p (edit: didn't know you had all those characters :O nice;) )

ty mate, we had fun ye, especially with MiP (jonte and ivan <3) and with u, cyroa and the other dutchies

Though im keeping abo atm cuz we might start a new team, but atm im on twinforce with jonte and ivan, hunted as hell but w/e

Ice Meta Listen...

Hello I want to trade my Ed lvl 150 on twinforce for your knight lvl 196.
Do you accept?

Dude im going to France for 3 weeks now. My offer for this accout i mentioned you is 50 euros. I think it's a nice offer but if you are not interested just tell me. Contact with Nixon about this case, c ya later

Dude im going to France for 3 weeks now. My offer for this accout i mentioned you is 50 euros. I think it's a nice offer but if you are not interested just tell me. Contact with Nixon about this case, c ya later

No thanks, even though its worth it :p

Going 6 weeks to america so close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back