• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress not working

christiandb

Reaction score
Hey,

I got 2 IPs configured on my server. I gave each config.lua a different IP and I set bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress to true. When I start one server, I can still connect to it with the IP also configured on my server but not configured in that specific config.lua. How is that possible?

I guess this is also the reason why I get this error when I try to start the second TFS instance:

Code:
/usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:46: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&internal_mutex)' failed.

I think this is coming forth from the problem that it cannot bind the right port/ip. Is there any workaround for this (for example debian-wise)? I think fixing it in the source code is quite complicated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Back