• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Bio Survive Proyect

Resident

Reaction score
logobg.png

BioSurvive is a project based on the popular game Resident Evil, are the same Graphics of Tibia but based on the Resident Evil game, and with other systems and implemented new and clear things change all the client and the sources of the Same...

Until now the project is in its final stage, almost to launch it, we complete 70% of the map, among other things, but we need mappers for the Project and a client maker. The project will be paid depending on how you work and your dedication, right here will put the data will need to qualify.

Mappers:
Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

We need 2 Mappers in case anyone is interested please leave your message to get in touch with you!

Client Maker:

Name:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Time Available:

We need a Client maker in case anyone is interested please leave your message to get in contact with you!

If anyone is interested please leave your message, or add to msn [email protected] for early interview.
Greetings.

Last edited:
Sorry, I dont see this project being finished at all. There are many projects like this (heavily custom) that never get finished because for one, they take too much work and effort, and two people are lazy these days and only want to work for money.

Sorry, I dont see this project being finished at all. There are many projects like this (heavily custom) that never get finished because for one, they take too much work and effort, and two people are lazy these days and only want to work for money.

the project is finished, mappers seek only to extend the map a bit, anyway if he wanted to open it right now, so save yourself the empty comments

Name: Dieter
Knowledge: Mapping :)
Work Done: A lot, most of them unfinished but that's because i don't got a project to work for or a goal. I'm full of ideas',
Contact / Msn: [email protected]
Available Time: (school) from 5pm till ... pm

Back