• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bitcoin Server Tutorial

If only I saw this topic like 7 years ago :/
What a pity it is too late now :(

I was unable to get enough people to follow my lead on this and I ended up having some rl troubles for a few years and only managed to make about 3x my investments of 3kusd and the tibia community and players never fully believed in it and did not back me/it. I did not have enough respect/clout to make people believe. Its ok though, I did fairly well just not as well as I would have if I did not go homeless and lose everything I owned. Long story short, life is hard, had some family troubles.

I do know where we should be looking forward and if people are interested. Just feel free to PM me and I will tell you what I am doing and what may help you. I started the analytics on the next big thing almost a year ago and started to build a new OT based on this information, so far what I calculated to become a reality has and I am correctly on timeline for my goals. If you are interested and see this, feel free to ask. I will hold off on replying to the pm's to gauge interest. If there is some I will just make a post and pm that back to people after it is completed. That way at least no one thinks I am giving them bad information and not leaving community room for scrutiny.
@Evil Puncker
@Keal Atis
@GhostX
@Sportacus
@Zasranets
@Blinkz
@TrevorLuciferus

There are many who posted here I did not link because I did not have the ability hope they find it.

I was unable to get enough people to follow my lead on this and I ended up having some rl troubles for a few years and only managed to make about 3x my investments of 3kusd and the tibia community and players never fully believed in it and did not back me/it. I did not have enough respect/clout to make people believe. Its ok though, I did fairly well just not as well as I would have if I did not go homeless and lose everything I owned. Long story short, life is hard, had some family troubles.

I do know where we should be looking forward and if people are interested. Just feel free to PM me and I will tell you what I am doing and what may help you. I started the analytics on the next big thing almost a year ago and started to build a new OT based on this information, so far what I calculated to become a reality has and I am correctly on timeline for my goals. If you are interested and see this, feel free to ask. I will hold off on replying to the pm's to gauge interest. If there is some I will just make a post and pm that back to people after it is completed. That way at least no one thinks I am giving them bad information and not leaving community room for scrutiny.
@Evil Puncker
@Keal Atis
@GhostX
@Sportacus
@Zasranets
@Blinkz
@TrevorLuciferus

There are many who posted here I did not link because I did not have the ability hope they find it.

I just wanted to go back in time 😢

With the direction of what I have to share, we do not need to really. Since we cannot, we must focus on what is to come...I do have it narrowed down to 1 thing that will work. thank you for the reply and interest, it is worth it.

@Evil Puncker
@Keal Atis
@GhostX
@Sportacus
@Zasranets
@Blinkz
@TrevorLuciferus

I am definitely interested and can back you up

@Kavalor

what do you mean?
you figured out how to make a successful ot or you found an efficient way of mining in client?

also if you need any help in scripting, I'm interested

Thanks a ton for the offer, I could use some! but not either of those was my intent.

I was offering people interested the next trend I see to explode into a money fountain.

Thanks a ton for the offer, I could use some! but not either of those was my intent.

I was offering people interested the next trend I see to explode into a money fountain.
What do you think is the next trend?

Back