• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bitefight.

Zostałeś dotkliwie pogryziony przez xpll i 5.62 kilogramy(ów) ciała zostało(y) z Ciebie wyrwanych(e).
Dołącz do Wilkołaków zamieszkujących tą krainę rejestrując się tu

Head against keyboard?

You have been bitten by painfully xpll and become (stay) from you picked out (pulled out) 5.62 kilograms ( that ) body ( ) ( ) y e. It affix land to werewolves here inhabiting it registering
Polish langualage... xD

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Zostałeś dotkliwie pogryziony przez xpll i 3.68 kilogramy(ów)
shit he took 3.68 kilogramy away from me!

I am so mad when somebody tries to make someone to enter the link, while hiding it behind something else, like OMGOMGOMOGMOGM MDW GIVES AWAY ITENS, but since someone is asking honestly to visit his link, I'll do it. Yw :D

I am so mad when somebody tries to make someone to enter the link, while hiding it behind something else, like OMGOMGOMOGMOGM MDW GIVES AWAY ITENS, but since someone is asking honestly to visit his link, I'll do it. Yw :D

and you actually fell for that? Wow ..

Back