• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Desert [MMORPG]

Tico Newgate

Haō-shoku no Haki
Reaction score
Pre-order offers are now available
17 November 2015 14:00

Daum Games has launched Black Desert Online’s pre-order offers and debuted a series of gameplay videos highlighting the six character classes, which you can look forward to when the MMO releases early next year.

At launch, you will be able to pick from the Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Valkyrie, and Wizard/Witch classes. Get a sense of their unique combat styles and skills by checking out their dedicated character showcase videos on the official website.

Black Desert Online will be available as a buy to play service, not a subscription model. You can choose from one of the following three packages and place your pre-orders now.

Ofc I'm gonna play this game. I haven't played on KR or RU server, cuz I was busy irl (workkkkk). But I'm sure I can catch up... Now we only need to wait for CBT dates and the official release.

There are already some famous big guilds/teams joining (some from KR and RU).

B2P is nice for Black Desert imo.

Anyone else hyped? :)

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/
Black Desert is a large scale of sandbox oriented MMORPG that provides you a variety of unique experiences with spectacular action and battle, strategy-based castle siege, sophisticated simulation contents such as trade, NPC-hiring and real estate management.

~Open World PvP~
Black Desert offers an open world PvP System starting at Level 50 (KR Version). Once you reached Level 50 you can start fight other players. One Character on Level 50 is enough to activate the PvP Mode on all your Characters, regardless of their level. Players that are being killed in open world PvP will lose Exp. and items. Killing other players will certainly result in receiving negative karma. Players with negative karma will drop more items when they die.

Last edited:
Woah, the graphics look pretty damn great and the game play looks freakin' intense. I think I may have to try this one out in my spare time.

I tried the closed alpha it was definitly meh (friend got me a key). However it has so much potential to be a very good mmo, they may turn it around before launch.

Played on KR server a lot. Trying out stuff with guildies.
It's one of the best mmorpgs, finally for na/eu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My hardcore guild from guildwars will join with like 70 seasoned pvpers (all with KR experience). GONNA REK DAT GAME BOIZ

I tried the closed alpha it was definitly meh (friend got me a key). However it has so much potential to be a very good mmo, they may turn it around before launch.

Home dog, what would it take to borrow that account fam.
Edit: Ah.. I thought your message was sent on Dec, there's a current closed Alpha going.. I want to play it -_-

Last edited:
Back