• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Knight Camp

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
My Black Knight Camp in my custom map:p Hope you like it :)

Close
141ty74.jpg

Whole Camp (All floors)
bfntrc.jpg

Nice Nikke :thumbup: but actually dosen't look like a "Black Knight" camp =)
But keep it coming! :)

first floor looks nice buts it looks weird with like 3 floors of walls if you only have a small camp :s

photoshoped.

Don't double post you stupid idiot, and it is not photoshoped.. Learn something about how program works, and really how mapping works.

This is just what I did on 20 minutes when I was boored, could do and have done alot better than this :)

And by the way, Neon said it was nice so I doubt it would be bad, although he's better mapper than me, but im still good :p

A´nd just 1 Thing Nikke xD Isn't that Underwater Ground? on the first Pic. =)

Don't look like "Bk camp" xDDD
Is a outlaw camp, but...
The black knight is a "assassin in the shadows" xDD

Well, it's nice. I expect more from you.
I hope you make more maps and show us your power :)!

Also, stop fighting. I cant find a way to figure out how does a fight in a forum makes you feel better...

Again, nice mapping.

Well, it's nice. I expect more from you.
I hope you make more maps and show us your power :)!

Also, stop fighting. I cant find a way to figure out how does a fight in a forum makes you feel better...

Again, nice mapping.

Thank you ;) sure i'll do more mappings, and next time i'll do alot much better. :p

Thank you ;) sure i'll do more mappings, and next time i'll do alot much better. :p

Nice to hear ;D I would like 2 see more of your mapping skills. This "BK-Camp" (which I must agree with some others on that it doesn't look like a BK-camp and more like a common outlaw campment ;p) was actually pretty neat I must say. I give it a 6,5/10.

Until next time, Have a great day and good luck with the mapping!

Last edited:
Back