• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Liquid Quest

Picka Master

Reaction score
I am creating this thread becouse i can't unlock second stage of black liquid quest. Iam doing 1 stage like 5 days in a row. One of The tutors said to me that this is bugged but i would like to know it for sure. Can someone tell me if it open ?

The quest is not bugged, it works 100% as it should.

For the world to progress to the next stage, the players needs to collect 200 points during one day. If that is done, the world will be in the next stagedirectly after server save. This can be done through the deeplings missions.

First stage
Soul net mission (5 points): http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest/Spoiler#Soul_Net
Killing Deepling Guards (1 points each, max 100 points in total for the entire world)

Second stage
Coral mine mission: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest/Spoiler#Coral_Mine
(You can also do the soul net mission during this stage)

When the world is in the third stage, you can do the soul net mission (and killdeepling guards) in order to make is stay on that stage. The heart of the sea mission is not required for any progress.

Ok Thanks :) it works but now i've got another problem :p
With my friend we were killing Boss Obujos, we killed him like 4 times and after that i couldn't enter tp but he still could.
I Haven't take reward from a chest.

You have max 20 min inside boss, every boss u kill, u lose 5 min of your time so u are able to kill a max of 4 bosses.

stage one (wall blocking the way) need to do 540 points -> 100 points for killing deepling guards + 440 points using soul net on deepling spawns

stage two (no stairs to bosses and manta spawns) need to do 200 points -> every player that wants to get access to bosses need to use 10 boxes beside the stair spot

stage three "fortune" just kill the bosses for a week and in the last day open the boss' chest to get its reward. TIP: if you don't open the chest you won't need to do stage two again on the next time.

hope it helps

Back