• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackd Proxy (bot) safe?

I feel famous.

Replied so fast cause I'm trollin' you.

Jelly bro?
Trolls are smart and swift. You seem to be a dumb and slow person(Mentally). But you are really fast at replying and giving "false facts" and information, or just useless pieces of writing.

Mmmmmm it appears safe. But then again, most people are unsure about bots.

Run it on a fake account in a Sandbox to see if anything fishy is going on!!

Trolls are smart and swift. You seem to be a dumb and slow person(Mentally). But you are really fast at replying and giving "false facts" and information, or just useless pieces of writing.

uhhhhh
ill reply to you tomorrow, im gonna read ur post til then

read the site before you download the bot?

Just so that you stop posting without thinking, I did read the site before downloading, it works well, not fishy or anything. Thing is how easy is it for my accounts to get deleted by using it. Maybe someone has some experience with this bot.

once again, read the site, the explain there its still risky to use it on rl tibia, why you think its for free lol -.-

Back
Top Bottom