• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackd Proxy on Shivera / Aurera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, anybody knows how to connect on Shivera-global.net or Aurera-global.net using Blackd Proxy ? Or if that's not possible anymore?
I tried everything..

any1?

f5?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I am able to join the game using blackd proxy (typing shivera ip for exemple) but the bot doesn't recognize me and I cannot use any of it's functions.
I have no errors.
Sure I already used blackd proxy on 10.98 and it was working well.

Use the forum that you got the bot from, OTLand is not the owner of the bot or server.
Closing this thread due to that
Hello, anybody knows how to connect on Shivera-global.net or Aurera-global.net using Blackd Proxy ? Or if that's not possible anymore?
I tried everything..

any1?

f5?

What have you tried?
Do you get any errors?
Have you done it before?

Best would be to contact the owner and ask them, seems like no one has problems / tried to do this.

What have you tried?
Do you get any errors?
Have you done it before?

Best would be to contact the owner and ask them, seems like no one has problems / tried to do this.

I am able to join the game using blackd proxy (typing shivera ip for exemple) but the bot doesn't recognize me and I cannot use any of it's functions.
I have no errors.

I have no errors.

Use the forum that you got the bot from, OTLand is not the owner of the bot or server.
Closing this thread due to that

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back