• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackD Roxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenstyles

Reaction score
200g2fr.jpg

hahahahahah 1.5 days afk never in computer and come back look i start in lvl 75 look now lvl 150+ and very very rich

BlackD + Auto depositer and rune shopping

BYE NOOBS

Heyy Rayn Samilius ur bot was bugged up when i killed u :p

It is very easy for the hoster to find your character and ban you. Should have blacked out your level, then it would have been a lot harder.

Could use a proxy for IP, but I hadn't thought of that, I didn't know Talaturen was a member of the Softcores staff.

Anyway, I do think he should be banned lol.

How could you find ot that the players name is skogshuggare?

Well since Talaturen is an admin here, I'm sure he just checked the IP of the user who posted the screenshot, and then checked the IP's of the user on the OT.

Well since Talaturen is an admin here, I'm sure he just checked the IP of the user who posted the screenshot, and then checked the IP's of the user on the OT.

Well isnt that illegale checking up a persons Internet Protocol address?

I'm not sure, but I'd assume that since he connected to Talaturen's site/ot, he has every right to check the IP. It may have been different if he just hacked into something to find it.

It's also possible to remove the black color he put to hide his character name.

I'm not sure, but I'd assume that since he connected to Talaturen's site/ot, he has every right to check the IP. It may have been different if he just hacked into something to find it.

Anyways im just a little curious how he can be so sure about this banishment that the user isnt Skogshuggare brother anyways a pretty nice way he got caught, haha.

Haha, Talaturen, could you please learn me how you remove the black colour from a print screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back