• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign BlackFire TEMPLATE

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
Well its been a long time sice a made my last template, and now im here with a new one.
COMING SOON FOR MODERN AND GESIOR AAC

6EPmRqyEos.png

OhvLEAd5t7.png

CREDITS:
  • CipSoft GmbH (sprites)
  • AION (background)
  • Me (everything else)

nice, I just don't like the login text box :/ they quite don't fit the layout :p

Actually it isn't that good.
Just some graphics thrown in with smooth blending. Not really much work, so 4/10.

Actually it isn't that good.
Just some graphics thrown in with smooth blending. Not really much work, so 4/10.
Mmmm well, also take in mind that i didnt steal anything for make this template like most of the other templates that other people or also me do.

And maybe doesnt look like much work but i did work alot on this, its not just how simple it looks or how simple will be for you to make a template like mine. Its also hard to get the idea for a template and make everything fit and look good..

Mmmm well, also take in mind that i didnt steal anything for make this template like most of the other templates that other people or also me do.

And maybe doesnt look like much work but i did work alot on this, its not just how simple it looks or how simple will be for you to make a template like mine. Its also hard to get the idea for a template and make everything fit and look good..

I agree with you completly. But you have to admit, it doesnt looks well. It is just to simple.

I agree with you completly. But you have to admit, it doesnt looks well. It is just to simple.
:) i dont admit anything i really think it looks well, thats why i made it and kinda simple in a way but thats also why i like it, and so other people do

I want to request an iPhone background.

An adidas text with gold glowing along with some sparks, and behind the adidas text there should be a even bigger text with EVERLAST.. behind everlast there should be black paint :p

The iPhone's screen is 320 x 480 pixels, at 160 dpi. However the title bar (which is always present) has a height of 20 pixels, so the actual size available for the background image is 320 x 460 pixels.

But 320 x 480 is ok =)

Back