• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackFun Gallery

Houses inside looks great, I would just put hammer and some iron ;d
You can also think about exchanging few windows with different graphics or changing their place (3 windows one above another doesn't look so nice)

but I like it anyway!

Houses inside looks great, I would just put hammer and some iron ;d
You can also think about exchanging few windows with different graphics or changing their place (3 windows one above another doesn't look so nice)

but I like it anyway!
Thank you :) Ye I was thinking about this window on last floor also :D

Guys, this remake is only for you! :D Little bit less autoborder :) In my eyes this one is better.

Untitled.png
Post automatically merged:

12.png

13.png

14.png

Last edited:
There is extreme volcanic activity on that continent. Those plate tectonics are moving around a lot. I would hate to live there. I'm surprised the hay and grass can withstand the heat of the lava flows. I'm not a great mapper myself. I can't provide much criticism but you look to be off a good start for a beginner. You're definitely experimenting and try to change it up from the normal. 👍

There is extreme volcanic activity on that continent. Those plate tectonics are moving around a lot. I would hate to live there. I'm surprised the hay and grass can withstand the heat of the lava flows. I'm not a great mapper myself. I can't provide much criticism but you look to be off a good start for a beginner. You're definitely experimenting and try to change it up from the normal. 👍
Ye i know there is some strange things but its tibia, there is possible everithing :) This is part of my volcano continent and everything should be like is it there. Anyway thank you for critic, but i love fantasy world :D for sure its not final version. I do little by little and there will be alot changes in future :)sadqdwqdq.png

This whole project is about fantasy :)
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Back