• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackList's Mapping Thread

BlackList

PassingWrath.us
Reaction score
Check Me Mapping Live @ Justin.Tv/Sossor
Check my mapping also at Tumblr

Dessert of Ethop
tumblr_m2u9hw3gLB1r8keuco1_500.png

tumblr_m2u9hw3gLB1r8keuco1_r1_500.png

Lands of Nirvana
tumblr_m31ydhPvYp1r8keuco1_500.png

tumblr_m31yinCLJR1r8keuco1_500.png

tumblr_m33mc6A93a1r8keuco1_500.png

Venture to Hell
tumblr_m37846Ov7p1r8keuco1_500.png

tumblr_m37846Ov7p1r8keuco2_500.png

tumblr_m37846Ov7p1r8keuco3_500.png

tumblr_m37846Ov7p1r8keuco4_500.png

Last edited:
the last picture, is it even possible to walk over the bridge?

Last edited:
Bringing my mapping thread back! So look forward to more updates here!

Here's a minimap! The land structure isn't 100% complete, just a layout for an "as of now" thing.
tumblr_m3pwn0ypyB1r8keuco1_1280.png

Hmm looks similar to the UK, guess since komic did it everyone is doing it :p

Nice tho :D

I like the combinations you've used on the second pic, could create something really cool with that.

I liked some of them, and some of them I did not. You have great ideas, so don't stop :) By the way that minimap looks pretty good right now, hopefully we get to see it 100% completed someday.

Thanks a lot. Yeah I know I have to progress on with my skill, hopefully you guys at OtLand can help me with that.

You are really creative, your last two pictures look really cool, altough I think you should add a top to the giant tree :p

Edit: @down, It's id 4063 :)

Last edited:
You are really creative, your last two pictures look really cool, altough I think you should add a top to the giant tree :p

Thank you very much Limos! Yeah, thanks for mentioning that minor error. Been looking right over that :S

One last bump till I share something new?!

Somewhat reminds me of piece me and Neon made a while back. It's nice but it doesn't suit the climate.

I can see what you're saying in a sense. But thanks Peroxide, criticism taken into consideration :) As for the work Neon and you did, I'd like to see it.