• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackTibia is Dead

Aldruh

Reaction score
Hi, as well as the title says, one of the best Hispanic communities Open-Tibia, killed by a certain unknowable things, we have no idea "how and why" had done this.
Maybe I look a little more active in this community, I hope to have classmates and meet new people.
My name is Aldruh, I was an old administrator BlackTibia and I stand before, my experience / knowledge of ots is 10 year, I have 21 years old age, I like mapping, C#, a little lua script and knowledge Sprites / customer.
Greetings!

Damn, thanks for the info dude. Don't understand Spanish so i had no idea what was going on.
Thougt they put some "post this x times" for each forum, wich didn't make sence.
Thanks!

Damn thats a shame. I would visit that site occasionally. I guess OTX is dead as well?

Damn thats a shame. I would visit that site occasionally. I guess OTX is dead as well?
Apparently, everything is lost, we have no contact with the user "Kaiser" because he is the distributor of OTX.

Welcome Aldruh :)
Its a shame that blacktibia just disappeared and data was lost.
Anyway Otland is just the best step you could have taken in order to find an active community!
Have fun and good luck!
Kind Regards,
Damon

Btw.:
Estudio español en el colegio, pero no lo hablo perfecto o comprendo todo :p

BlackTibia was good back in the day, but nowadays retarded mods plus it has a lot of pop-ups.

Last month Xtibia, now Blacktibia. Not good.

Well, this is sad. I used OTX when 0.4 was not allowed to share.
isn't OTX from tibiaking?
btw. what spanish site are you going to use now?

@Yancarlos
They should contribute to official TFS instead of just renaming it and changing icon.
What differences it had anyway?

What I do not understand is that Foroactivo does not see what happened.

I see Blacktibia like always, you need to be registered to be able to see all forums...

Back