• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Blank Runes

necet

Reaction score
How can I make it possible so I can write a spell name like "Adori blank" and then get a blank rune out of it? I´m using Eldinworld 8.41

Well in TFS is in spells.xml example:

<conjure name="Light Magic Missile" words="adori min vis" lvl="15" mana="120" soul="1" reagentId="2260" conjureId="2287" conjureCount="10" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" event="function" value="conjureRune">

Look at bold texts!

It´s not a LMM I want, It's to create a blank rune via spell. Also I already tried what you posted there, but it did not work

Code:
<rune name="Blank Rune" id="2260" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="8" maglv="1"/>

Maybe just forgot to add something? If so is the case, please help me out. Will give rep to the one who helps me =)

So it should be like this?

Code:
<rune name="Blank Rune" id="2260" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="8" maglv="1" mana="20" event="funtion" value="conjureRune">

Pitufo.. I tried your spell script again and then I got this error message

[06/05/2009 09:13:06] [Warning - BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not open spells.xml
[06/05/2009 09:13:06] [Error - Game::reloadInfo] Failed to reload spells.

Add to spells.xml
Code:
<conjure name="Blank" words="adori blank" lvl="20" mana="50" soul="1" prem="0" conjureId="2260" conjureCount="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" event="function" value="conjureRune">
             <vocation name="Sorcerer"/>
             <vocation name="Master Sorcerer"/>
             <vocation name="Druid"/>
             <vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
             <vocation name="Paladin"/>
	     <vocation name="Royal Paladin"/>
             <vocation name="Knight"/>
             <vocation name="Elite Knight"/>
</conjure>

How comes this rune dont work?

Code:
<spell name="X Death" words="adori vita xis" id="2263" allowfaruse="1" charges="100" lvl="80" maglv="45" 
exhaustion="1000" soul="0" prem="0" event="script" reagentId="2260" 
value="attack/x death.lua"/>

How comes this rune dont work?

Code:
<spell name="X Death" words="adori vita xis" id="2263" allowfaruse="1" charges="100" lvl="80" maglv="45" 
exhaustion="1000" soul="0" prem="0" event="script" reagentId="2260" 
value="attack/x death.lua"/>

The problem is that you cant make the rune when you cast adori vita xis having a blank? or that the rune itself doesnt work when you use it?

It would be more useful if you gave us the script of the rune itself, since that line doesnt seem to have any errors.

Also are you getting any error in console when you make/use the rune?

Cheers.

No error in console, It´s when I´m having a blank rune in my hand and try to cast the spell that should make this XD then nothing just happens. The word just pops up on my screen and then nothing.

Back