• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blashp language

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
127115731730.png

when i tell him u stfu
127115734995.png

i receive alot of those, so dont get mad about it, take it easy

I don't think he would give you an infraction for telling him to shut the fuck up, you might have sent him something more rude. Or maybe you can forward the message you sent him to me so I can reverse the infraction if it was unecessary.

I don't think he would give you an infraction for telling him to shut the fuck up, you might have sent him something more rude. Or maybe you can forward the message you sent him to me so I can reverse the infraction if it was unecessary.

It's not fake, the infraction might have been unnecessary in your opinion but I think he deserves it. First of all, he should now better than to make a stupid fucktard joke about the sad tragedy and then come back with a rude comeback. Reverse it if you wish.

@ Thread Starter
You did something wrong, take it like a man. Stop the crying. :thumbup:

Nice moderator attitude :thumbup:

" "

Some moderators in OtLand are really corrupted, they're saying fuck, fuck you all the time, but when you see a word from us "fuck" we immadiate gets a infractions.

It's not fake, the infraction might have been unnecessary in your opinion but I think he deserves it. First of all, he should now better than to make a stupid fucktard joke about the sad tragedy and then come back with a rude comeback. Reverse it if you wish.

@ Thread Starter
You did something wrong, take it like a man. Stop the crying. :thumbup:

I was talking about the second infraction which he got for insulting you in PM. The first one, I agree with you, it's justified.

Some moderators in OtLand are really corrupted, they're saying fuck, fuck you all the time, but when you see a word from us "fuck" we immadiate gets a infractions.

Word, the moderators are extremely corrupted; elf is the worst of all.
Now I know why most of my posts have been deleted.
It's an irony, considering that OpenTibia is legal here (when it really isn't in general), but swearing isn't.

Word, the moderators are extremely corrupted; elf is the worst of all.
Now I know why most of my posts have been deleted.
It's an irony, considering that OpenTibia is legal here (when it really isn't in general), but swearing isn't.

Open Tibia is legal.

It is, but using the client, as far as I heard, ISN'T.

Using their client isn't illegal as far as I know too. It's against their user agreement and the worst thing they could do against you is banning your account on their servers.

Using their client isn't illegal as far as I know too. It's against their user agreement and the worst thing they could do against you is banning your account on their servers.

Using the ip-changer is illigal. Same as using a loader to bypass security etc. Using a custom client is modification and redistrubution of copyrighted code.

I think u deserve this infraction and the moderator said true, shut the fuck up! You don't make jokes out of shit like this.

Firstly:
I don't have any idea who the Polish President was so I don't care about any news as it has something to do with him, but This from Blasph I just don't understand why you infracted him, its clearly a joke.
Just like the joke I came up with:

What did the Foo Fighters say to the Polish Presidents' Pilot?
Learn to Fly...

^ Thats a joke I could probably get infracted for but w/e. Its just a warning so take it lightly.

Firstly:
I don't have any idea who the Polish President was so I don't care about any news as it has something to do with him, but This from Blasph I just don't understand why you infracted him, its clearly a joke.

Learn to Fly...

^ Thats a joke I could probably get infracted for but w/e. Its just a warning so take it lightly.

JeEjjEjEE sooo i think i will go to otarts and laugh about Archez demotion just because i don't know him, surely nothing will happen to my account over there.. AHAMM...... --I'm just saying.....

+100.
for example, like look at this private msg:

and this:
lol? what wyzr wrote is justified.... dude, come on stop whining and get over it, is just an infraction and TBH in my eyes they looks justified.....

Firstly:

Learn to Fly...

You don't joke over people's deaths.

I never said /fuck you/, I only used the term to express myself.

I think u deserve this infraction and the moderator said true, shut the fuck up! You don't make jokes out of shit like this.

Exact my point. Personally, I didn't know the people who died and their deaths have not effected me in any way but since (if not all, many) of the Polish population are effected by this I believe such tard-jokes don't fit in a mourning thread, as I stated before.

Firstly:

Learn to Fly...

If you don't care, don't post. It's a freaking mourning thread: Pay your respect or get lost. Simple as that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back