• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blazarn Realmap 8.42 (REALEASE)

Freak15, can you upload fixed ots, Because you know how it's wrong and how fix it. You can do it faster than We. Of course I reputation++ you :)

one question, when you say: some1 hacked my databas. What database is it? database otserver?.

Sorry for my english!

I think that this Otserver included a Trojan or virus because if you say your data base is hacked... Is true?

Who db is hacked?? >>>LOL<<<
How virus ??
Maybe is don't by this ots.
I using it and haven't virus.

the hoster otserver (freak) said her data base is hacked. Roki you have this otserver? and is very very good to play? or later I will be hacked?

Freak15 was hacked?
Freak15 can you writte what's going on ?
Maybe it was trojan from another place?
Why someone wants hack db (db give nothing for hacker >lol<.

look it roki:
Hello iam gona realease my ot i have been hosting it for over 1 month and some1 hacked my databas! had like 60+ players so the server aint so bad!

I Downloaded Zytarios Server And Fixed pretty Much in it!

CREDITS GOES TO
Ates
Zytarios Team
And Freak15 (me)

CryingDemson 0.3.4

Maybe I have to old xampp version (1.6.6)
Maybe I should have version number 1.7.0??
Help me what is going on??
My post is 2 x up /\

if you use xampp 1.7.0 mysql then all ppls can hack your databse liek: (your serv name)/phpmyadmin

and the ppls are in your database all who got a OT in OTLAND using 1.6.6

he said <<some hacked my databas!>>. I think that if he put it, he was hacked by otserver

Great information :] Please give my link to download of uploaded this ots here on my priv msg. Thanks for update, but is true what said benji91 that you bd was hacked??
Greetings

roki you dont understand me. I SAY THAT FREAK WHEN HE PUBLIC OTSERVER HE SAY HIS DATABASE WAS HACKED!!. AND I HAVE ONE QUESTION, THE OTSERVER HAVE TROJANS OR VIRUS?

if you use xampp 1.7.0 mysql then all ppls can hack your databse liek: (your serv name)/phpmyadmin

and the ppls are in your database all who got a OT in OTLAND using 1.6.6

Dumb.. Answer is wrong.Every new version of XAMPP is better 0people usually use 1.6.6abecause they don't know how to start gesior acc on newer versions.Everyone can hack yuor db,if you don't secure it first!

My computer haveing firewalls what don't detected some virus :]
It's clean on 99%. If you are don't confident change your engine etc.

Back