• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blazarn Realmap 8.42 (REALEASE)

Here is a small update i have been working on also a new htdocs wich is protected. the update is some new functions. and blue legs quest is now mapped and will be scripted in next update and also fixed some errors in consolle (not 100& finished)

Blazarns realmap 8.42 v1
Link>cryingdamson3-gui841-2.rar - UploadHyper.com
Blazarns Htdocs (Updated one)
Link>htdocs.rar

Dont forgett to execute this in your phpmyadmin or else it wont work!
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD flag varchar(255) NOT NULL

How do you Create a gamemaster?

lhjhj

Dont forgett to execute this in your phpmyadmin or else it wont work!

How do you Create a gamemaster?
How to execute in phpmyadmin? plz someone tell me :(
Go in phpmyadmin in my server, then execute accounts? i dont see there add flag on so :(
Sorry im stupid...

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/x/Pulpit/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua on line 142 in E:\xamppssss\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/x/Pulpit/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.
Can anyone told me wtf?

Hi mate still getting errors with mysql, about the onlinetodaytime and so on, the sql query accepcts it but does not put the columns into the table. Therefore on the console i am getting errors all the time, could you help me please:D Thankyou

Someone tell me how to fix error, where in phpmyadmin. Pictures will be gr8, atleast 1 pic :)
Plz help
And tempple position for thais!!!
Help plz :)
Rep++ ofc!

the new htdocs you uploaded is bugged all the login and create account buttons redirect you to otland lol

STEP 1

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/x/Pulpit/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua on line 142 in E:\xamppssss\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/x/Pulpit/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.
Can anyone told me wtf?

Remove the line 150

the new htdocs you uploaded is bugged all the login and create account buttons redirect you to otland lol

No are you noob mate ? just go in our server config.lua and change this lines

Code:
	-- Status
	ownerName = ""
	ownerEmail = "[email protected]"
	url = "http://otland.net"  <<<<REMOVE "HTTP://Otland.net"  
	location = "Europe"
	displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand = "no"
DAmn Next time dont blame me... cuz its works if you know how to do it..

ok look 0.0
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Gabriel/Desktop/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

help!

@up

change the directory and put the original directory folder of your server example "c:\myots"

Back