• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bless don't loss skills

yoiker

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a script to tfs 1.2 blessings that at death ( with bless ) will not lose anything of skills or maglevel (0%)
Somebody could help me? Please and thank you.

Please be more comprehending. You would like to give a player bless when they die? Here is a example, how you can add all blessings:

Code:
for blessing = 1, 5 do
    player:addBlessing(blessing)
end

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a script to tfs 1.2 blessings that at death ( with bless ) will not lose anything of skills or maglevel (0%)
Somebody could help me? Please and thank you.
These points are handled by sources in tfs 1.2. Therefore, you should take a look in player.cpp and find:

Code:
void Player::death(Creature* lastHitCreature)

Please be more comprehending. You would like to give a player bless when they die? Here is a example, how you can add all blessings:

Code:
for blessing = 1, 5 do
    player:addBlessing(blessing)
end

So I used Printer but what I want is that having not miss blessings skill or mag level but if you have blessings yes

These points are handled by sources in tfs 1.2. Therefore, you should take a look in player.cpp and find:

Code:
void Player::death(Creature* lastHitCreature)

Yes I know, but how?

if(getPlayerBlessing(cid, 1)) then

UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 10, loss_mana = 0, loss_skills = 0, loss_items = 10;

mana = ml
skills = skills < XD

Only loss exp? and the PVP= if die by players?
give me more info

What I want is this: No matter if either player or death if monster, only if the player has blessings there will be no loss of skills.
I hope I explained well and use a translator because this does not work xD

EDIT: I'm using TFS 1.2

Back