• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bless Fail.

Djfit

Reaction score
Today i died with bless lost Royal Scale Robe + 8 Major tokens..

I died at poi so i went to thais got bless.
I had twist of fate + other full blessing.

I was helping my friend coz he had skull and 7 ppl killed me and i looked in temple i lost.
Royal Scale Robe + Bp of holding, there was bohs, 8 major tokens coz i was on my way to get gill legs..

I died by 5-6 people and loost items..

Hmm i know some off you gonna say im lie, but im gonna laugh when you gonna loose stuff..
Also someone said that 2-3 days ago on Help Channel :) it happend same to them,.

this is true, i was the person djfit helped and it did bug which was very stupid, because dj shouldnt of lost the items if you have bless

this is true, i was the person djfit helped and it did bug which was very stupid, because dj shouldnt of lost the items if you have bless
There is a small chance of losing your items even if you have all blessings (at least that's what I heard), so either Djfit had really bad luck or just forgot to buy blessings.

I had bless i even had cemeronial ankh and i was checking it but..

I died in poi, went to thais got my bless, i even checked if i have twist which i had..
And Fred msge me thats he need sio so i went down and i got killed with 6 blessess..

There is a small chance of losing your items even if you have all blessings (at least that's what I heard), so either Djfit had really bad luck or just forgot to buy blessings.

What? There are chances of losing your items even if you have all blessings? Really? Blessings does work 100% and there aren't any chances to lose ANY of your item, but of course, if you forget to buy bless then it's your fault.

I'm sure that you Djfit forget to buy blessings, or maybe you was Red Skull/Black Skull. I died many times with normal blessings and twist of fate, didn't lose anything at all.

What? There are chances of losing your items even if you have all blessings? Really? Blessings does work 100% and there aren't any chances to lose ANY of your item, but of course, if you forget to buy bless then it's your fault.

I'm sure that you Djfit forget to buy blessings, or maybe you was Red Skull/Black Skull. I died many times with normal blessings and twist of fate, didn't lose anything at all.

Well I got told by one of the tutors that there is a small chance of loosing your stuff even if you have all blessings... but if you don't then thats even better :p I guess Djfit forgot to buy them....

The thing is.... I think you can have twist of fate without those normally blessings, so i guess you didn't buy those 5 blessings and just had twist of fate.. Twist of fate only works with one or more normal blessing or it won't count at all last time i checked.

yes he still dont know how twist of fate works :) he just bought twist of fate and lost everything.

Djift theres only 1 simple explanation for this, more than 100 players die each day because of the shadowcorian stuff and just 1 come and complain about the blessing

Look at the Shadowcores FAQ. There's is a formula explaining the blessings.. x.0.92^y... y is the amount of blessings.. so, 0.92^5=0.6598152..... 0.65% is the chance to loss your itens..
You are very LUCKY guy :)

BUT x is the percent of loss..

what is the percent of loss ?

I guess the X doesnt matter.. and 0.65% is the chance to loss, with 5 bless.

Look at the Shadowcores FAQ. There's is a formula explaining the blessings.. x.0.92^y... y is the amount of blessings.. so, 0.92^5=0.6598152..... 0.65% is the chance to loss your itens..

then shouldnt shadowcore claim they have real tibia bless, Since real tibia bless have 0% loss if u have all blessings

That is for experience, magic level and skills. You won't drop any items on death if you have all 5 blessings (and you don't have a red or black skull of course).

This isnt a bug... its equal to global.... bless has 90% chance of protecting you of loosing your itens, you have 10% chance to drop your itens ;S

Back