• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bless fail -.^

vraft

Reaction score
I had lvl 207 (and 90% to lvl 208) and i died now im lvl 205 (i lost 1,5 lvl as always) + my bp umm wtf? ; d

I had all blesses because before hunt i go to npc and look if i have all + twist of fate,
Its not first time someone lose bp after dead with bless, support fix it?

Not realy ;)

I dont want items i want support to fix this.
I had all blesses :)

why does all players complain about it?

ur trying to get free items, because everyone is complaining about the bless bug?
so pathetic little kid..

How come this always happens to you? I'm sorry but we tested the blessings system and ransacked the actual files for any loopholes without success. There are no remaining bugs in the blessing system.

Buy this

ceremonial ankh then right click on it and you see all your bless

I will, i go to NPC before hunt or etc so i know :)
Siramix there is a chance to loose pz.

Odinzor you are pathethic kid tell me your name on shadow you bitch.
I didnt say i want my bp back i said to fix this shit.
Please read what i say fucktard.

Or I have one more explanation. You had no cap until ur death, you have downgraded from lvl 207 to lvl 205, so u lost ur cap too. Thats why u lost ur bp, I think.

As we have been telling you before, we have been trying the blessings thoroughly right after we fixed the bug that we had a few days ago. We can't find any bug and as you might understand, it's impossible to fix a bug that we are not able to find. It's hard since we can't recreate the state in where you claim to loose your backpack, and you are not able to tell us how to do it. If you have any idea, feel free to tell us and we will be happy to check that out, but as it is now, the only rational explanation is that you simply forgot to buy that certain blessing.

Or I have one more explanation. You had no cap until ur death, you have downgraded from lvl 207 to lvl 205, so u lost ur cap too. Thats why u lost ur bp, I think.

We have tried that aswell, and you do not lose your backpack when that happens.

Possible explanation

1. You had not enough cash in your backpack
2. You went to the wrong NPC
3. You wrote something wrong like "tiwst of fate" or forgot to write "yes"
4. You want to confuse the support..

Just buy the fucking Ceremonial Ankh or Ornamented Brooch then check whether you have the blessings or not

Hmm, im play here 6months and never "get" this "Bug"
im sometimes using 10 times cermeonial ankh per 15min lol

Uhm, someone told me you don't lose your blessings if you purchase blessings before level 100 and die before level 100, and if that's correct then the blessings system is still bugged, and if you only have 4 blessings, there is a 1% chance of still losing items, but with all 5 blessings there is 0% chance of losing any items.

Uhm, someone told me you don't lose your blessings if you purchase blessings before level 100 and die before level 100, and if that's correct then the blessings system is still bugged, and if you only have 4 blessings, there is a 1% chance of still losing items, but with all 5 blessings there is 0% chance of losing any items.

You will lose your blessings if you die with blessings under lvl 100, however you wont lose items when you die under level 100 (unless you are skulled) even if you have no bless

Back