• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Bless gives level 1

Gozzer

Reaction score
Hello all I am using 8.6 server and I have an issue when a player has blessings they lose all levels to level 1 and health gets set to 0 and they just die repeatedly? I am not sure why I would LOVE some help!

there's a bug in the tfs source when trying to account the losspercent, if the sum of your lessloss is less than the minimum loss you'll lose everything.

There's two ways of fixing it:
1. Make sure the summ of lessloss with all blessings is never higher than the loss from vocations.xml, for that use standard values for all of them.
2. Find where the bug happens and use min(value, 0) to avoid having it lower than 0.

well my vocations does not have this as anything in vocations.xml does that mean it is already standard also i have adjusted my blessing reductions in my Config and I have gotten bless to now work to the point where you don't lose levels. But you still drop ONE item each death and SOMETIMES you drop nothing. I had custom AOL's that give special attributes but the aol's seem to not work all the time. I am trying to make an 8.60 custom server a friend gave me he started awhile back. I am doing it just for fun and I am going to host it but im doing bug tests i know 8.60 is not exactly "popular" but I like 8.60 personally and I would like to see this thing going :) plus he gave me his distro that has hp/mana as % with no cap.

Back