• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bless/items

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
i've got some problems on scripts i can't solve it like
this armor was created on server not by me and found it appears for druids/sorcerers but i can wear it with paladin > i need to change it to appear for paladins only < how is it?
http://tinypic.com/r/2ja8n5/8

and this legs created on server too and there is distskill +5 but Is not given anything
http://tinypic.com/r/dw6r2o/8

and there is one problem more with my bless i mean if i die with level 1000 i will lose like 4 levels if i've bless
and without it 8 levels i need to change it :D please help me <3 thx

about first one go to movement and remove vocation id and second problem go to items.xml and add <attribute key="skillDist" value="5" /> and go to movement and add ur items like this
Code:
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
change xx to ur legs id

mmm let me try :p

about first one go to movement and remove vocation id and second problem go to items.xml and add <attribute key="skillDist" value="5" /> and go to movement and add ur items like this
Code:
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="xxxx" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
change xx to ur legs id
omg i removed the vocs id and didnt work after then removed all script from movements and still same thing!!!
and about distance still same didnt change

Last edited by a moderator:
mm i tried everything and it doesn't work but i changed all movements and its working very well
btw how can i invite a friend to server without hosting it? i mean i need to get my friend on server before i host it :D

sorry but how can i open this port? i just added my gobal ip on config.lua at

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "197.37.70.219"
bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false

In your router. This works different on every router so there is not 1 tutorial for that. What you can do is type your router version in google or youtube with the word portforwarding, then you find tutorials how to open ports in your router.

okey thx i will try it but there is 1 more thing and i will done :D blessing make me lose too much levels like 4 levels if i'm level 1k with bless and without it 8 levels and when i write bless many times its looks like spell i think people will use it to crash the server
sorry my english is too bad >.<

You can change how much people loose with blessings in config.lua.
About the talkaction, if it only happens when people spam it, you can add an exhaustion condition to it (like potions have).

sorry its forgotten server 8.60 but i took these bless command etc from real map cuz this server was empty and i couldn't do these scripts

Still need to know the server version, the forgotten server is the server, 8.60 is the client version, now the server version.

i'll upload the server for you lol! cuz i can't understand or from where i can get this server verison

The Forgotten Server - Edited By Cyko V8, version 0.3.6 - Edited By Cyko V8 (Crying Damson - Edited By Cyko V8)

Above function onSay
Code:
local exhaust = createConditionObject(CONDITION_EXHAUST)
setConditionParam(exhaust, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 2000)
Under function onSay
Code:
if getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_EXHAUST) then
     return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You are exhausted.")
end
doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)

Back