• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bless Reminder?

Bless/Aol Reminder?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too annoying.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FakeJR

Coffee?
Reaction score
I have a question, you might of seen some bless/aol reminders on Evolutions(?) etc.. I am wondering if you would like to have the option to write this simple command "!reminderon" or something similar.
Or would reminder just be to annyoing to have?

Note: This will only show you if you haven't bless or aol.

If you have the ability to turn it off then what's the point in a Poll, the user can choose whether he does or doesn't want it showing.

You are currently not blessed [!reminderoff]
!reminderoff
to re-enable type !reminderon

& in one quick swoop he conquers thread, leaving it destroyed & useless.

It makes me wonder - why would all these high exp evos need bless reminders, just make automatic blessings. Usually the cost of the blessings is like pocket money on high exp servers and nobody chooses to be without blessings.

I say no blessings at all and no aol, you ever buy a game and then take it home, play it for an hour then search the net for the cheat codes and now the game isn't as fun as it was when you 1st played it?

Even on servers which are just hack and slash if there isn't some form of loss from dying then what is the point?

If you have the ability to turn it off then what's the point in a Poll, the user can choose whether he does or doesn't want it showing.

You are currently not blessed [!reminderoff]
!reminderoff
to re-enable type !reminderon

& in one quick swoop he conquers thread, leaving it destroyed & useless.
I made the poll since some members around here might not answer at all, and I just want to know if it's something to have or not.

It makes me wonder - why would all these high exp evos need bless reminders, just make automatic blessings. Usually the cost of the blessings is like pocket money on high exp servers and nobody chooses to be without blessings.
Well true, but still that won't be nessesarely.
Simple as this if you want bless or aol you buy it yourself but, I would want to know if I should add this talkaction?

I say no blessings at all and no aol, you ever buy a game and then take it home, play it for an hour then search the net for the cheat codes and now the game isn't as fun as it was when you 1st played it?

Even on servers which are just hack and slash if there isn't some form of loss from dying then what is the point?
In this case I am using aol and bless.
If I buy a game and play it I would not play it for an hour or so and then search for any cheat, you might do this but I wont that just takes away the fun in it all.

Also you will loose exp ofc and but not as much. Now if you use aol you wont loose any items.

Back