• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Blessbug

Slafesko

Reaction score
I've f0und a weird bug today in my server :S
When i do blessing it takes my money and when i die i lose my backpack somehow my character don't save blessing and i've tried it with many chars, it was working before but i don't know what happened :S and when i relog my blessing removes as i said before my char don't save blessing function :( so please tell me what file that can cause this bug

Try to change your lua to:-
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param) 

if getPlayerBlessing(cid,5) then 
 doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have already been blessed") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_MORTAREA) 
 else 
 if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 50000) == TRUE then for i = 1,5 do doPlayerAddBlessing(cid,i) end 
 doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have received blessings!") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA) 
 else doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You need 50,000 gp in backpack for blessings.") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_ICEAREA) end 
 end return TRUE 
end

Try to change your lua to:-
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

if getPlayerBlessing(cid,5) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have already been blessed") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
else
if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 50000) == TRUE then for i = 1,5 do doPlayerAddBlessing(cid,i) end
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have received blessings!") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)
else doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You need 50,000 gp in backpack for blessings.") doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_ICEAREA) end
end return TRUE
end
Thanks but i've solved it, it was a problem in config.

Back