• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Muahahah I can type almost perfect blind... Atleast I think so..... ^-^

I think this is pretty easy as I type normally blind too. This message was typed blind.

Bleh blind typing isn't that hard, always doing it when i'm watching tv and playing on PC at the same time xD

(yes that was blind typed)

Damnit! this is so easy! How about making it kind of like harder? Give us challenges! C'mon Ppl!

I don't have a laptop so I moved my cpu next to my bed and I type in the dark...so it's the same I guess. Yes, this is 'blind' typed.

Jo3

i dont like this ide xD

Edit :
When you dont look on the screen you can accept virus and thats not good ^^

Hello my name is nikkegoes1337 and I am the forums master.

Idf you want help, dont ask your question to me, ask them to talaturen. THis didnt took long ofr me at all, but that wasnt that hard either, or maybe? I dont know sine im typing blind,. xD

My try:

My name is Stefan Andr?e Brannfjell, I live in norway amnd i am about 18 uears old. Wuat about you?`U mneed to eat cake soon. :D

this is really easy i could do this all day long. lol like some people say i never look at the keyboard when im typing

oo silentdefender has got a xbox 360???? or somrtyhjnig, but ive got a ps3, its much better than xbox 360 hijaijsiajsijas ;D

Back