• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Jonern

Retired
Senator
Reaction score
In this thred you shoulkd only type without loioking on your keyboard or your screen!

This sjould be a veru wide chat, nbut we can alwaus tru to keep a red line ;=

I can always start ;)

Where dud you spoend yuour simmer holudays?

All text seen here was written i blinde :) Included this line!

Im not very stable ion my keyboard. xD

Somethimes it goes good and somethimes it goes veru bad xD

For people that have learn it then this is very easy for them.
:)

Anyway my try:

how are toy feeling today?

Last edited:
I am very tired, was uo late uesterdau :(

I reallu need to change the way I tyupe on the keuboard ...

Yiu shoukd uest check out my key frequenxies from whatpulse... Baxkpsace is on top :U
http://oestberg.dyndns.org/keys.html (might be down somethimes)

What are uou going to do topmorrow?

Hmm you should better try since i olwais type when i''m looking at the screen, i started to learn it in real tibia after i got ownws qhile i was typing i was so pisst off i started to learn typing blind with some programs "blind typinf pro"

Edit dident fix grammer errors that i made xD

Blind Typing:
This was easy.
I can do this.

P.S I've practiced on this :D

I think this is correct I hope it is since I type alot I know where all the keys are by heart. I can already see that all of themare cocorrect - fuck might of just made a mistake I think.. Lets SEEE!!

^ All blind typing! I even knew when I made a mistake.

Pwned?

i need ore ptative with thos!
LOL
Translation....
I need more practice with this!

CAsa and antrax, seems like we're om tje sa,e øeveø om nøiomdtupinmg _=

It isnt that same fun when all these pros are here :p
I bet they are liars and cheat xD!

Wow, the two last lines went good!

Red = lifted hands and putted them down again (without seeing or feeling where I was xD)
Translation = on the same level in blindtyping :p

it is very easy, why is this even a game?
Im doing all this in "blind chat" :p

Too easy.

if(this->getLevelType() == LEVEL_EASY){
printf("This is too %s", "easy.")
}

Cya!

This is too easy... i didnt even take any computer classes i just taught myself :)

Touching is easy, so no problems with blind chatting or whatever, but how are you feeling today by the way?

And I promise all was written with my eyes closed..

Ah by the way, try i Doser.. That shit is scary!

What about those people who don't need to look on the keyboard to type? : )
This is no problem!

Well obviously for some people. But some are just good at this sort of thing. Knowing the keys and all.. We coool :D ;-) And this was all written with my eyes closed :)

/LotharX

Well. My poroblem is that I use myu hands i a bad wau. I move them to muchn. And I iuse onlu ,u (my) indefinder onof (on) mu righjt hand.

So I Thinmk I ned to start leasning a new keyboard layuout. Been looking a biot ion DVORAK, but haent tarted usering it :/

Lol its so easy, ROFL! I can write thousands of lines.. bla bla, continue of writing useless words .. sluthering random words yeah bye hi mace yes bye

Hah i am pretty good at this actually but lets hope nothing was wrong in the message.

Made that in blind typing ^ :D

lol whats up ya'll im not a very good blind typer

In red is the blind typing :wub:

Back