• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

My name is tufte but some ppl call me faen, i rocks in "touch" writing so i dont write any mistakes.. if you claim ur better than me, i got touch program so we can have a contest... owned powned

btw wii rules go look at sale numbers, it beats the crap out of moccamaster3 and suxbox360
www.nexgenwars.com

well since all of you get tos ay what you are doing today why cant i tell you what imd oing today. im going to sit at home masturbate call the chick and maybe try get on the computer for some tibia well this game sucks because you dont nesecarly have to be blind to play this game you just have to not press the backspace key lkool and then the game continues how boring.

WTF?

this thread is so weird (I worte this coz' I don't know what I should write= hahahaha well how are you guys? one qiuestion:

How can I make a script which effects are: 100cc to 1 gold nugget/ 1 glod nugget to 100xx:( pksea help

Back