• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Blitzkriieg

we are chikens ;(

15:09 You see a life crystal.
This life crystal was created when Scren [747] was slain by Wizaards [408].
nice dying by 5 mages with average lvl 430 :D, and you re using the same bot than me hhihihi

we are chikens ;(

15:09 You see a life crystal.
This life crystal was created when Scren [747] was slain by Wizaards [408].
nice dying by 5 mages with average lvl 430 :D, and you re using the same bot than me hhihihi

Guy's why You're getting orgasm every time am dieing? After that when am loging You spamming me omg omg u died omg. It's really annoying -.-

Let the body hit the floor _/.

Orgasm?
then u get like 10 orgasm in a row when you guys manage kill me, cuz all ur guild msg me saying 'UAHSUAHsuHASuh DEDED DED MOTHER FUCK**' 'NOOBEK'
atleast 10 ppl msg me :eek:

russel why double post >.<? and c'mon blitz would for sure own req even tho i hate blitz i hate the polaks more :>

Guy's why You're getting orgasm every time am dieing? After that when am loging You spamming me omg omg u died omg. It's really annoying -.-

Let the body hit the floor _/.

You're playing or played Askara?

Back