• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Block Avalanche

Ü Pendragon

Reaction score
Good morning. Does anyone know how to block wave spells in that area? It is the area of the Drume, it is being farmed excessively. I saw that in aurera there is a kind of invisible wall. But I don't know, I thought about putting storages when approaching the zone and blocking it in the spell but it is not the correct way to fix. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (67).png
    Captura de pantalla (67).png
    792.4 KB · Views: 16 · VirusTotal
itemid 1548 is the invisible wall.

use 'O' in map editor to see the red 'block' on the ground tiles.

Good morning. Does anyone know how to block wave spells in that area? It is the area of the Drume, it is being farmed excessively. I saw that in aurera there is a kind of invisible wall. But I don't know, I thought about putting storages when approaching the zone and blocking it in the spell but it is not the correct way to fix. Thanks in advance.
In ObjectBuilder set trees or what u want as "Block Missiles", and save, then open item editor and load item.otb, reload item attribute and save.
Reset client and server, and tress or what u want block wave etc.

itemid 1548 is the invisible wall.

use 'O' in map editor to see the red 'block' on the ground tiles.
Try the option. If it puts an invisible wall but does not block missiles. I'll prove what Ascuas said.

In ObjectBuilder set trees or what u want as "Block Missiles", and save, then open item editor and load item.otb, reload item attribute and save.
Reset client and server, and tress or what u want block wave etc.
Thanks, I'll try that.

Back