• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Block TIbiaclient, and use OTC CLIENT

albertelrei

Old Player Synce 2007 Guia3d Old staff
Reaction score
I would like to block tibia clients,
so that they can only enter with my own client how could I do it?

Make the server send a message protocol which is unequal to the default protocol. => Normal client will crash
Also, you can make the client send a specific value on login so the server knows it is the custom client.
I think otclient also uses otc specific operating system values. 3 to 6 or so.

Make the server send a message protocol which is unequal to the default protocol. => Normal client will crash
Also, you can make the client send a specific value on login so the server knows it is the custom client.
I think otclient also uses otc specific operating system values. 3 to 6 or so.

how i can make this server message?

He understood your problem.
Cip client can be blocked with Webo's solutions.
However you can't 100% block all clients.
Your question is metaphorically similar to "how do I block people from entering my house?".
The simple answer is get a door with a lock.
But the truth is people can still get into your house by using a bomb or a chainsaw or a lockpick on your door or if your windows are open get through them.
All you can do is make it harder for others to get into your house or to use a different client than yours.
And the way you make it harder is by listening to other people's answers and ideas, learning, thinking, asking good questions to yourself and to others, and by actually trying out ideas and solutions yourself before asking for help again.
So the answer to your question "who helps me solve my problem" is YOU, maybe with the help of others if you think and try and pay attention first, or if you pay them.
Good luck.

Back