• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blockchain

Javier Peraza

Reaction score
Hello Otland community.

I have been a fan of Tibia since version 7.1, which was where I started for the first time, many years ago, due to gaming evolution, I was wondering if something was possible, and I know that I will get experts on the subject because I do not know much about programming.

Is it possible to turn Tibia into an NFT Blockchain game?

I don't know much about crypto, but if you make some rares available on launch and remove ways to obtain them later, they gain value. If your server becomes popular enough and stays long term, the items might get some real value.

Only successful NFT-like servers are those of cip, active for almost 25 years. Characters and rares have real value now because they're hard to obtain and they don't disappear after few months. Those who joined early, grabbed some daily spawning things and waited got rewarded the most. Those who play now are being given slightly unsatisfying economy to feed real money into the system. No blockchain there, but they ran their game the same way.

Hello Otland community.

I have been a fan of Tibia since version 7.1, which was where I started for the first time, many years ago, due to gaming evolution, I was wondering if something was possible, and I know that I will get experts on the subject because I do not know much about programming.

Is it possible to turn Tibia into an NFT Blockchain game?
If you would still like to do this, then please contact me.

Back