• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocker's again at the Entrance of PoI

Siura

Reaction score
1zcinvp.png

294oxeb.png

I'm sick of these people, ruining the fun of everyone. They're up to this moment blocking the bridge for over 25 minutes, they do not reply, but keep moving themselves to not get kicked for being idle. They were blocking more than 10 people, most left.

Get rid of these freaks, please.

Attachments

Last edited:
I mean, if no limit is set and no actions are being taken against them, of course they'll keep doing so.

What the fk do they think are they, blocking more than 10 players for like 25-30 minutes? Once we passed the bridge, they blocked the bridge again, I did not take any screenshot though because I hurried to enter the whole and getting rid of those geeks.

And its pvp server 3 sds and bysio ded stop crying retardeds

And its pvp server 3 sds and bysio ded stop crying retardeds

You must be a very smart guy, Bysio is a 170+ EK, no one was aiming for him, because he was there with friends I guess? So why don't you show us your skills and use 3 SD's to take a 170+ EK down? If not, then shut your mouth and stop replying to my topic, obviously you're scared of them getting kicked/banned, heh? They've blocked the bridge several times, this has to to stop and unless you have something to contribute, stay out of this topic.

hahaha 15 people cant take one 170ek, grow some balls and kill him lol :D

You don't get it, do you? It seemed like they're all somehow together and as you might know, if they all talk polish, they won't hurt each other. They failed to kill a 299 botter ( BR ) and thus they thought they'd now forever block it.

Afterwards his mates arrived I guess and it's not bout killing them, eve if we did, his team might of come around and killed us, so we wanted to stay outta trouble. It's about he fact that they were blocking it, not why we did not kill them.

Grow some balls? The more reply, the more stupid people get, seriously. Seems like I expect too much of certain people around the forum, like I mentioned, for now,we wanna stay out of any trouble, you might afford it, PKing around, me or we can't, thus the report.

Last edited:
You don't get it, do you? It seemed like they're all somehow together and as you might know, if they all talk polish, they won't hurt each other. They failed to kill a 299 botter ( BR ) and thus they thought they'd now forever block it.

Afterwards his mates arrived I guess and it's not bout killing them, eve if we did, his team might of come around and killed us, so we wanted to stay outta trouble. It's about he fact that they were blocking it, not why we did not kill them.

Grow some balls? The more reply, the more stupid people get, seriously. Seems like I expect too much of certain people around the forum, like I mentioned, for now,we wanna stay out of any trouble, you might afford it, PKing around, me or we can't, thus the report.

I love how you mentioned a 299 botter with " ( BR ) " xD.

Yea well lol

"Thumps up ( he made one with words ) FUCK BRASIL ! MARADONA Y MESSI MELHOR QUE PELE, noobs"

That's what someone just posted, prolly wanna say:

"You say FUCK to brazil? Then say FUCK to Maradonna, Messi and PELE, because they're also from brazil, you all very newbz man".

Thats not blocking :]

There is no pz zone, you can kill they easy..

Im not gonna kill them for you..
Kill it your self.

There is no pz zone so dont cry and kill him or whatever.

Djfit Wannabe Tutor: It is illegal to block a path to a spawn/quest whatsoever and you can't really say it is not as GM Hani was there 3-4 days before after I reported it to her and she jailed them soooooooo its illegal.

Even if I brought 3 level 958 elite knights there you would say "jo can keal dem itz nat ilegal"

Back