• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking Demona

I think the are waiting for pz, not for botting xD

Are you sure? They are using 4 knights to block the hunting place and 1 druid to the north for healing them if someone is attacking.

I don't know why they have to make a defense for someoen with 4 knights which are less than level 200, without team.
Simply, it's their NOOB character. So you can go there and wait 15 minutes, we'll see if they are really blocking the path or doing defense :p

24728364.jpg

get 10 sd chars, kill all of them using magebot. If what they are doing is illegal, kill them illegally. Fight fire with fire

This is the THIRD time the character BYSIO is being reported for blocking off a spawn and he is not even banned? Like where is the justice? If you keep jailing them ofcourse they will continue. GG... GG...

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

ban these people and their main accounts.

It's a crock of shit, if they are obviously breaking the rules they need to be dealt with. And if they break the same rules over and over again, obviously their punishment needs to become more severe.

Well i see so many threads about blocking spawns and ppl aint gettin punished for it.

Because, they are not level 90-110, they are 150-180 elite knights with pot friend, and a sioer to the north over level 200...

And look at the time, it was 13:30~

Lets clear this up.

Blocking for more then 15 minutes is illegal.

Blocking as a defensive move, from PKs is aloud.

How can you prove it? Why would they use THAT many people + a Druid to heal instead of 2 knights, and a parcel? There's no way you can actually prove it.

If it really bothers you send a email to [email protected]

Back