• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking dragons in venore

kamil993

Reaction score
Someone is blocking dragons near Venore

SS:
11j9cup.jpg

EDIT
We started to attack his noobchar so he decided to chase us. But he was there for at least one hour because we were asking about that other ppl which were there.

Last edited:
They cry for everything dude don't being waste your time telling them what to do.

I see that you are from "wonderful" US and i understand that you can don't know what are the rules but if you want keep trolling, please do it somewhere else.
If they see someone breaking the rules you can't stop them to post about it.

I really don't understand the "You can kill blockers easily".

Is that the solution? Nop, we get skull, we will probably die by someone else in the meanwhilew.
If its ilegal, the real solution is ban or delete, so please, whoever says "kill him, its easy" gtfo and do it yourself if you don't mind getting injustified kill and possible death afterwards.

I can just see the irony "yes I killed the blocker, now I can go to dragons" next minute: dies

So please, stfu, blocking is ilegal.

Thanks for your report. I'm sure that they will be taken care of as soon as possible, wheter they are still there or not.

Back