• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking!! Enought?

Ruzzie

Reaction score
2 players is blocking!!! It is allmost allways anyone who block!! Make it bigger!! ( infernalist ) spawn to the right

make 2 enters.. And bigger
or just bigger enter!! Please gm richux

Yes this server is total crashed . Peoples use level cheating ( shepherd , eternal sunshine , sabina , eagle eye , wisemp , blazey blaze , trupinio , dawgy style ) , abotu all tutors from this server using elf bot , or ng bot , to level yourseft and after make level cheating to lvl another char ..
Thats total ilegal
but what we can do gm sharp is his/she friends;;;
soooo
gm sharp go to hell , fucking noob . Get a life and start banned the peoples . Fucking dick head.;

Zaxoria, that's sad, why you insult everyone? Why you want others to think you're angel and peacemaker person? Are you trying to "make friends" on forum?

You should get a life, moron.

zaxoria, that's sad, why you insult everyone? Why you want others to think you're angel and peacemaker person? Are you trying to "make friends" on forum?

You should get a life, moron.

gm sharp is their frinds! He wil not bann them !! Zaxoria have right

Zaxoria, every1 hates you, you won't make no friends, trying to act peaceful n shit, ppl hate u for a reason, get over it.

Don't you bot?
Lvl cheat? Fool you hack people and rook their chars?
Me?! Lvl cheat? Aww, gimmie some, gimmie some!

Bawsseeeee

Yes this server is total crashed . Peoples use level cheating ( shepherd , eternal sunshine , sabina , eagle eye , wisemp , blazey blaze , trupinio , dawgy style ) , abotu all tutors from this server using elf bot , or ng bot , to level yourseft and after make level cheating to lvl another char ..
Thats total ilegal
but what we can do gm sharp is his/she friends;;;
soooo
gm sharp go to hell , fucking noob . Get a life and start banned the peoples . Fucking dick head.;

And you could delete Zaxoria for cheat leveling, scamming, hacking etc. :)
He's just telling people bunch of SHIT because he sux and he don't got any friends. He is complaining us for botting, he should just fucking shoot himself. I got tons of cams while sneaking him when HE is botting, what a fucking suprise...
-
I don't even understand why Zaxoria always says shit like this, does it proove him better than anyone else? I don't think so.

Messege to Zaxoria:

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING BR PIECE OF SHIT!

~~~

Btw, to his defense, that he is not hacking/scamming, he says that it was the old owner. - SO I GUESS HE ACC SHARE TOO, fucking idiot whore..

Back