• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking horestis tomb

Sacres

Reaction score
2ho8aa0.png

they block it every day

@Hani @Mark

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

You are wrong.. This area is trapped 'cuz they fighting for the Boss drop. so basically we are fighting since the game restart till boss is death then everyone stop fight and leave.

So good luck with that.

This is illegal white skull or not there not holding Def for him obviously @Ralls are you dumb? Please do something @Hani @Mark

they left it at 11:57 so they were standing here for 14 minutes

i think blocking spawn should be legall becouse this is pvp server but now its illegal so they shoul be banned

ok

You are wrong.. This area is trapped 'cuz they fighting for the Boss drop. so basically we are fighting since the game restart till boss is death then everyone stop fight and leave.

So good luck with that.
"you" fighting vs monsters? and thats why you blocking horestis? nah.
"you" blocking it cuz you need cash from horestis for xyz, day monkeys.
and now "you" try to save "ur" ass
(idk who you're, maybe "blocker" so i use " ")
If this is the floor before te last floor i think you can go around.
no.

"you" fighting vs monsters? and thats why you blocking horestis? nah.
"you" blocking it cuz you need cash from horestis for xyz, day monkeys.
and now "you" try to save "ur" ass
(idk who you're, maybe "blocker" so i use " ")

no.

No they are fighting vs the people trying do the same thing . That's the reason they are trapped 'cuz is more easy in this way than running every floor. I'm not anyone from that team but my team used to do the same when we try kill the Boss too.

Blocking off areas
Another solution, u can pay for this guys some KKs to stop block :)
No problem gajs peace!

Back