• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking Pits of Inferno..

Ty sie volksdeutschu nadajesz pier*olony, idz sobie smsków powysyłaj na reptere lepiej bo Ci drutex dawno nie ojebał pałeczki
Bedzie delejcik i chuj :)
DELETE THEM ALL

Doesn't matter they can still kill them or go around on poi like we did when we rushed br's

When Validus were blocking goroma you could also tell ''you can kill them'', you didn't say that, what is more, everyone were posting for jailing them so you deserve the same cuz we both know why you blocked this.

1z2f14i.png

so you are loosing pz 10 hours long?

@Mark @Hani --- do something..

and soon they will log out so no point of jailing them.. jail them all of tomorrow

delete, only way to punish them. some people just got deleted for botting lol and they are blocking off areas

dude where is GM's now?... I MEAN WHERE IS GM WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEMS?

WTF Is this why aren't they getting punished? OHh Ye lets go block inq/poi and make 14kk/h

THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 8 HOURS TOO ITS FUCKING LIKE A QUARTER OF THERE TOTAL EXP

MARK HANI U KNOW ME SO GOOD IM OLD DOTSPYK :) I ALWAYS PLAYING MANUALY ITS BLOCKING? Dino its Elder druid lvl 310 he staying bcse u rushing us :) and killing :) so we making trap :) rules its rules ON POI U CAN kill us or go from other side :) stop crying bcse u lose wm

TO GMS @ They lose warmode against us u can check website :) and they start crying about Jail or smth ;p

WE LOSING FUCKING PZ :) its evrything i dont wanna post anymore on this topic

Sry for inglisz

loose pz? 1 hour and 3 minutes between the screens.
loose pz? does Dashim has pz on the screen?
loose pz? does they stand still so the can loose it? no they are exping
go around? gz brain, how can i enter poi if the stone is not opened. i have to go that way to open it with lever and as you can see it is not possible

these screenshoots are only fake you just changed hour between our hunt and our fight but np u can prove nothing anyway

wiec morda frajerze idz na komende na matke sie rozjebac

go around? we need to open the stone you brainretarded idiot. "MARK HANI U KNOW ME SO GOOD" LADNA PUCKA FRAJERZE

ye I changed the hour? ahahahahah check my online time and those that are in the screenshot

MARK HANI U KNOW ME SO GOOD IM OLD DOTSPYK :) I ALWAYS PLAYING MANUALY ITS BLOCKING? Dino its Elder druid lvl 310 he staying bcse u rushing us :) and killing :) so we making trap :) rules its rules ON POI U CAN kill us or go from other side :) stop crying bcse u lose wm

TO GMS @ They lose warmode against us u can check website :) and they start crying about Jail or smth ;p

Sry for inglisz

chyba tylko twoj stary by byl taki niedojebany zeby w to uwierzyc jebany jednostrzalowcu

Sry for inglisz

lmao, like its obvious ure lying and shit XD idk why u even tryin to defend urself.

Back