• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking Respawn on Ankrahmun.

Worst blocking I've ever seen

is it even illegal to block a spawn?
what sort off ban can you get for it.
and why is it illegal, it has been used in tibia for so long, and there is almost always possible to kill / break the defends.

i dont see why it shoud be illegal, doe i can understand if you are blocking a bigger quest.

and why is it illegal, it has been used in tibia for so long, and there is almost always possible to kill / break the defends.

i dont see why it shoud be illegal, doe i can understand if you are blocking a bigger quest.

Because there are 1,2k players online? People needs spawn to hunt ^.^

And as Creesh said, summon a fire devil...

It was impossible to summon fire devil or Fire Elemental,cuz he was had a bot healing...

I'm quoting from the official website (rules page):
Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

There are rules that must be followed, violate them and you will most likely be punished. That's the game, no need to cry about it. Just follow them and you wont be bothered in your gaming ;-)

I'm quoting from the official website (rules page):

There are rules that must be followed, violate them and you will most likely be punished. That's the game, no need to cry about it. Just follow them and you wont be bothered in your gaming ;-)

Interesting what is placed in the page, and then what they actually do. I have never seen any Gamemaster attentive to situations similar to these, even when what is blocked is the entrance to POI.

Thumbs up for greater oversight of the gamemasters against these abuses! :thumbup:

Its just game weakness abusing, and thats illegal. :))

Back