• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BLOCKING RESPAWN

Wizah

Reaction score
Here we have Elhampa with mc (check logs), his\her teammates with mc blocking entry to Hive -1, when we started attacking knights who were blocking entry the team came to kill us, so they weren't making defence for red skull.
block1.jpg blockspawn.jpg

They will for sure not get banned for doing this, only responce you will get from them is "they are not here (5 days later) but we will try to keep an eye on them in the future."

They maybe have defence because elhampa got red skull? show me how they have been longer than 15min there :p

@Magikern Tim , you are probably right, @Drullen Alex , i turned off all windows graphics advanced options cuz my graphics is very old xD @Novinha Dashow i got 2 internet cards and one cable connection thats why it x in there :D
BAN OR BAN OR...BAN

Back