• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Blood Gauntlet - ARPG Server - Dungeon Designer

BloodGauntlet

Reaction score
This server is heavily inspired by the action rpg and rouge-lite genre. To just name a few: Grim Dawn, Path of Exile, and Diablo II.
The server takes place in the underworld, you must journey through the realms in a race to become the next King.
[huge character building focus][vocation-less][ability upgrade][stat distribution][randomly-generated equipment][non-static spawns][100% remade monsters][npc rework][progressive story][100% remade spells][redesigned combat][interesting quests][huge exploration focus]

Your job is to map short interesting areas that are 2-10 member party hunting 'instances'. They should contain challenges and achievements.

• Please contact me on on Discord @ Blood Gauntlet#6368
  • You must have examples of your mapping works.

It may seem overwhelming but I have it planned well, testing is already close.

Last edited:
Great, its something different from what we have seen here lately. Can you explain a bit more about randomly-generated equipment?

I've been wanting someone to make a server like this for the longest time. I hope you actually get around to completing it.

It's great to hear positive feed back! Thanks so much.

@Yamaken Sure thing, I haven't hammered out exactly how I want it yet, but here's a brief idea of how it works. Every different kind of equipment (armor, legs, weapon, etc.) have modifiers that can be applied to them. Now how many - or how strong the bonuses that are applied are determined by the rarity that is rolled. So when a monster dies and drops loot the system next decides the rarity [normal][rare][fine][legendary], etc. Then taking into account creature level and some other variable along with its rarity, the modifiers and their strength are determined. How it works in tanget with the combat system allows for tons of character build possibility.

@Zasranets I really do plan to, all the scripting is blazing along in speed. I putting a lot of hours everyday into it. Mapping is time consuming for me and I can only keep at it for so long before I lose my artistic mode. But I have a fair bit of the map done as well!

Last edited:
Position is still open. Here's some intro lore:

The King, Denvolor Fireheart has just passed. The Blood Gauntlet has begun once again, journey through the Underworld. Light the torches whose flame has perished and sit upon Uman’s Throne in the darkest depths to pronounce yourself king. Those who do not make it will be consumed by darkness.

post1.png

Here is a sneak peak into spawns, this systems makes every hunt an adventure. Players never know when a boss will spawn ;) (monsters won't spawn if players are in the area)

I continue development everyday, still looking for a mapper to work on 'dungeons'.

Back