• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bloodstone a brazilian mmorpg "like" tibia

Like I said: Private Message. Or make separate thread in Chit-Chat in regards to general preferences of gamers and biological reasons of them. I don't want to generate more offtop because later I'll get yet another stupid message from some poor mod who gets complains from fragile snowflakes kids that don't agree with me and don't like me tone, so they will report me because of offtop in which they also gladly participated :D
Dunno if you notice, you already are in a chit chat board, you know why you are not going to post anything? maybe you just realized that you are the only kid on board, trying to mine science credibility to sustain a poorly argued answer to your hate comment.

Dude... You should care more about state of your intelligence and age, because you're not capable of understanding the concept of word separate....
But okey, apparently you're yet another fragile snowflake who cannot withstand any post that is not part of your OtLand ass-kissing daily routine, so I'll answer You:

Sorry doctor but no one intend to negate your undeniable point, just in case, most of people play minecraft with community mods that is fully text written, however could you expose to us why then does Pokemon Red/Blue/Green still on top 10 most sold? and newer version named 'x,y,z' follow this same design and get as successful as previous versions was?, sorry, i may not getting your priceless point.
1. Most people who play Minecraft, play on server with a lot of written lore? Prove it please. First of all show, me the average number of MMO players online and number of Minecraft players. Secondly, show me the average number of people on those "fully-written" Minecraft series. If You really want to use Minecraft or any other game as the sole example of your point, then players of this game must be significant portion of general number of players. With sources, of course.
2. On what specific "top10" can I find those old Pokemon games? How much does they cost? On what lists can I find those newer titles and how much they cost? With sources, of course.

Here's simple article: 50 best-selling video games of 2016 revealed
With 50 best selling games in 2016. In United Kingdom.
1. FIFA 17 (EA)
2. Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)
3. Battlefield 1 (EA)
4. The Division (Ubisoft)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
6. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Sony)
7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision)
8. Watch Dogs 2 (Ubisoft)
9. Overwatch (Blizzard)
10. Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)
11. Mafia III (2K)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Bethesda)
13. FIFA 16 (EA)
14. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (WB Games)
15. Doom (Bethesda)
16. Lego Marvel’s Avengers (WB Games)
17. Star Wars: Battlefront (EA)
18. Minecraft: Xbox One and Xbox 360 Editions (Microsoft)
19. Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft)
20. Gears Of War 4 (Microsoft)
21. Pokémon Sun (Nintendo)
22. Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
23. Pokémon Moon (Nintendo)

24. Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix)
25. Rocket League (505 Games)
26. WWE 2K17 (2K)
27. Titanfall 2 (EA)
28. EA Sports UFC 2 (EA)
29. No Man’s Sky (Sony)
30. Dishonored 2 (Bethesda)
31. Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft)
32. Ratchet & Clank (Sony)
33. Lego Jurassic World (WB Games)
34. Minecraft: PlayStation 3, 4, and Vita Editions (Sony)
35. Dark Souls III (Bandai Namco)
36. Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (EA)
37. Rise Of The Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (Square Enix)
38. Lego Dimensions (WB Games)
39. Minecraft: Story Mode (Telltale Games)
40. Just Cause 3 (Square Enix)
41. F1 2016 (Codemasters)
42. WWE 2K16 (2K)
43. Disney Infinity 3.0 (Disney Interactive)
44. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft)
45. Steep (Ubisoft)
46. Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft)
47. Guitar Hero Live (Activision)
48. Just Dance 2017 (Ubisoft)
49. Skylanders: Imaginators (Activision)
50. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix)

I took the list and selected games with any significant focus on lore / written text. I found 6 games. S-I-X. Out of 50. It's 12% and the best selling RPG game is "remake" - Skyrim SE.

Last edited:
the first beta test was released in 07/05 and the next will be in 26/05
18402114_1280344838750169_4447168893171390267_o.jpg

18278106_1274891785962141_5845891012206498915_o.jpg

looking at the images, a question came up to my mind. Does it support English language within the client?

can I use their sprites? if Yes, I can share it. however they are 64x64. there is everything down to the buttons from the client))

Back