• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bloodstone a brazilian mmorpg "like" tibia

Onimusha

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
GitHub
all
this project is being developed by a brazilians and I liked this "game design"
facebook with some previews: https://www.facebook.com/streamysoft/

A new video was released

video previews:
http://www.bloodstoneonline.com/imagens/preview/index.html
http://www.bloodstoneonline.com/pt/preview/ataque-barbaro/
http://www.bloodstoneonline.com/pt/preview/templo-kanmalli/
http://www.bloodstoneonline.com/pt/preview/ataque-mago/

screenshots:
12813895_909636505821006_5648675334646086069_n.jpg

1935219_914064272044896_7263484627363065863_n.jpg

12744390_898093426975314_664157327118299644_n.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta say it doesn't look all that bad.
The bad part is that it's in Portuguese unless they are planning to have dual languages. :(

omg! the background and scenaries are something what I imagine for Whi World! Thats amazing find. I can use this for references when describing my visual aspect of server.

check this out, the potions. It's not the same but it's surprisingly similar.
dddd.png

source: Comeback

bloodstone-the-ancient-curse-en.jpg

Would Bloodstone be a modified otserv?

An open test server for Bloodstone, was held between the last may 4th, and 8th, the game is still being developed and this test was for testing the servers and finding possible bugs, the game is being build from 0 and it's not a modified otserv. I have to say, I liked the game so much, that I had to join this forum just to post here and promote the game.
A video of the test
Another video on Twitch.tv
Twitch
some screenshots from their facebook
18278106_1274891785962141_5845891012206498915_o.jpg
18278630_1273157892802197_6462658704712522768_o.jpg

More info can be found on their facebook, website, and forum, (in portuguese)
Sorry for any inconvenient

Whoa. This looks freaking great.
To be honest, I would never imagine that there is someone not stubborn enough in OT community to actually try with much larger 64x64 sprites and much larger field of view and appeal to people who like more modern but still pixeleted graphics, instead of just wasting time on yet another 32x32 custom OtClient sever that will just die after month of release. Good for you Brazil. Yo niggas are smart. Also apparently are the only ones with actual idea for any future of OtClient project.
I'll carefully watch development of this project.

omg! the background and scenaries are something what I imagine for Whi World! [...]
Dude... No one cares about your server. No one reads those stupid updates of your about more useless scripts or changes in values of some minor factors... Invest in good map and stop spamming with quasi-related post designed to promote your failed project.

Whoa. This looks freaking great.
To be honest, I would never imagine that there is someone not stubborn enough in OT community to actually try with much larger 64x64 sprites and much larger field of view and appeal to people who like more modern but still pixeleted graphics, instead of just wasting time on yet another 32x32 custom OtClient sever that will just die after month of release. Good for you Brazil. Yo niggas are smart. Also apparently are the only ones with actual idea for any future of OtClient project.
I'll carefully watch development of this project.

Dude... No one cares about your server. No one reads those stupid updates of your about more useless scripts or changes in values of some minor factors... Invest in good map and stop spamming with quasi-related post designed to promote your failed project.
Just because you cant vision a future game, doesn't mean nobody can.
Even if you make up false facts to satisfy yourself it doesn't make them true.
But well everyone has their own opinion.

As for Bloodstone, graphics sure are nice, expect the last underground picture. It gives off pretty empty vibe and rushed mapping, but maybe its supposed to be like that.

However for me, looks aren't everything. Looking forward to see more interesting combats and questlines, because as of right now didn't find anything from youtube. Demoing "amazing" battles and then hitting bats, doesn't demonstrate anything really.

Sure it looks like this team is far ahead from OT projects, but is it really? For a game what puts so much effort into clean look and visuals has a client what works like open tibia client, way too many unnecessary extra actions for players to pick up, look, move, etc.

I don't get the open inventory, open bag, battle-list, but fine I guess this is a thing now.

Hopefully they will work more on client and make it easier and cleaner.

Just because you cant vision a future game, doesn't mean nobody can.
Even if you make up false facts to satisfy yourself it doesn't make them true.
But well everyone has their own opinion.
What the hell you're talking about...? :D

However for me, looks aren't everything. Looking forward to see more interesting combats and questlines, because as of right now didn't find anything from youtube.
You're making classic mistake of assuming that graphics is less important than story. This is wrong.
Games are becoming more popular than books, because this medium capitalizes on our biological preferences to look at colorful and moving stuff. As species homo sapiens evolved to look at things and analyze environment, not to look at letters and read them. This is just by-product of our very advanced analyzing skills and memory capacity. Questlines - reading is boring to our brain. It is very energy-inefficient. Your brain have to work more intensely to analyze written words, imagine what they mean. Normally brain skips imagining parts. Person is looking at some object and brain already gets information about it look, without having to simulate it. As animals we gravitates towards the state of maximum efficiency.
There is nothing You can say that will negate biology. This is how we are made. This is why movies like Avengers are more popular than movies which requires a lot of analyzing / thinking. This is why comicbooks became a thing. And this is why graphic technologies develop at much faster rate than other aspects of games (like A.I.) and this is why nice looking games are selling batter than uglier game.

You can either accept those facts and make first step into progress of OtClient/OTS or you can ignore it, push towards yet another ugly-looking 32x32 project with shittone of scripts and lore that will get max 5 people online per week... It's your choice. I present biological explanations and it's up to You to accept them.

You're making classic mistake of assuming that graphics is less important than story. This is wrong.
Games are becoming more popular than books, because this medium capitalizes on our biological preferences to look at colorful and moving stuff. As species homo sapiens evolved to look at things and analyze environment, not to look at letters and read them. This is just by-product of our very advanced analyzing skills and memory capacity. Questlines - reading is boring to our brain. It is very energy-inefficient. Your brain have to work more intensely to analyze written words, imagine what they mean. Normally brain skips imagining parts. Person is looking at some object and brain already gets information about it look, without having to simulate it. As animals we gravitates towards the state of maximum efficiency.
There is nothing You can say that will negate biology. This is how we are made. This is why movies like Avengers are more popular than movies which requires a lot of analyzing / thinking. This is why comicbooks became a thing. And this is why graphic technologies develop at much faster rate than other aspects of games (like A.I.) and this is why nice looking games are selling batter than uglier game.

You can either accept those facts and make first step into progress of OtClient/OTS or you can ignore it, push towards yet another ugly-looking 32x32 project with shittone of scripts and lore that will get max 5 people online per week... It's your choice. I present biological explanations and it's up to You to accept them.
hey mr. biologist and neurologist from otland, I must remind you that most sold game of all time is tretis just before minecraft o_O, I have to say that ranks just doesn't fit with your appointment, can you explain what's wrong with people?

Neither tetris or minecraft are games that require analyzing written text, so I don't really understand who does it negates my point.

#edit
This not place for offtop. If you're really interested in this topic then please answer me in PM. Let's not spam this topic anymore.

yet another ugly-looking 32x32 project
Neither tetris or minecraft are games that require analyzing written text,
Sorry doctor but no one intend to negate your undeniable point, just in case, most of people play minecraft with community mods that is fully text written, however could you expose to us why then does Pokemon Red/Blue/Green still on top 10 most sold? and newer version named 'x,y,z' follow this same design and get as successful as previous versions was?, sorry, i may not getting your priceless point.

Like I said: Private Message. Or make separate thread in Chit-Chat in regards to general preferences of gamers and biological reasons of them. I don't want to generate more offtop because later I'll get yet another stupid message from some poor mod who gets complains from fragile snowflakes kids that don't agree with me and don't like me tone, so they will report me because of offtop in which they also gladly participated :D

Back