• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bloodstone: the ancient curse

Andical

Reaction score

Oficial Discord:

Bloodstone, is a FREE MMORPG game with strong influences in Tibia and Ultima Online (RPG Classics)
It is developed by Streamysoft, a Brazilian studio composed of a small team of 9 people. However, it is also fully translated into English. (I clarify that it is not an OT, it is a game created from scratch with unique characteristics)
In the game, players assume the role of defenders of the world of "Bloodstone", for a long time threatened by monsters that bring destruction and death.

There are currently 5 classes available: Warrior, Archer, Barb, Shaman and Mage.

KEY FEATURES

There is br, amerian and european server (I will be here, its PvP Server)
  • Very high population (I tried betas and its crazy full)
  • Houses
  • Skull system
  • Missions + long chains
  • Many areas hidden in the map
  • Skill system (also known as train)
  • Forge and improve weapons
  • Equipment durability

The European and US servers open on January for those who hire a subscription, and on the 10th for the rest.
I leave more images and videos below:

See you in Bloodstone!

Los españoles escribid en canal de esp en discord y os guío más :p

Last edited:
This has been in development for some time. I remember watching streams of the alpha or beta. Whichever that was. It looks fantastic. Imagine Tibia with more animations. Props to the team on this beautiful creation!

Look's exciting, I know me and a couple of my friend's are going to try it out.

It's very rare for a game like this to come out and be entirely built from scratch.

The discord invite link seems to be broken, would you mind issuing a new one?

don't you mean from tfs? :D very nice graphics tho, any chance to make character sit like in phobos?

I'm curious. He said that it's created from scratch, but you are saying that it is not. I see no reason for lying about this... for me, sounds like a kind of narcissism from ot community.

Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to start a fight, just curious about your statement. Is there any real reason, or just a joke? I mean, maybe you saw something, got any detail we don't... maybe, recognizing a small detail or a piece of code, you realized that this game is actually a TFS. It's possible! I just would like to know if there is a real reason for saying the guy is lying, or if it's just a joke, or yet a kind of blind love for otserver project.

Seriously, not trying to fight here. But since there are a lot of custom stuff in this project (like 64x64 sprites, something that i never saw be real in ot community), would be interesting to know the full power off TFS. It's not a provocation, it's just a noob's curiosity.

@Topic: great work, i'm watching this project since it began... when you say "strong influences" from Tibia, well, it's actually a Tibia remake, but it's not a bad thing. I tried playing Tibia nowadays, and it's just bad. Maybe it's just a old player feeling, but i see a lot of people saying the same. Well, gl anyway!

I'm going to go with the belief that this is a custom coded game. People are just petty.

So bad those people have a lot of knowledge of programming and stuff!
But they decide to put the whole client in Portuguese,
how ever good luck with the project!

So bad those people have a lot of knowledge of programming and stuff!
But they decide to put the whole client in Portuguese,
how ever good luck with the project!

The project started years ago by "Tripida" (Jonatas) developer of iBOT. I think these guys will translate the game to expand the game.

Ye got in to the queue now, took a very long time to even get to the queue :p hope i dont get kicked !
Post automatically merged:

Hmm cant logg in on any server also the discord link dosnt work for me.

Any uppdates? :)

Last edited:
The project started years ago by "Tripida" (Jonatas) developer of iBOT. I think these guys will translate the game to expand the game.
Good to know. Not wishing luck anymore. I used to love old Tibia, before bots. Hope his project die, just as Tibia did :p
And yeah, ofc cip is the biggest culprit here, but a bot developer is not an innocent guy...

Good to know. Not wishing luck anymore. I used to love old Tibia, before bots. Hope his project die, just as Tibia did :p
And yeah, ofc cip is the biggest culprit here, but a bot developer is not an innocent guy...
Try to look at it from different perspective. Maybe knowledge of the bot's mechanics will help him to protect the server and make it a little bit more fair. ;)

Old Tibia is over, deal with it. It would die with or without bots, most of people get just bored of old things and looking for new.

Bloodstone is most advanced OTS-related project. Right before Grand Line Adventures (GLA).
Hope in future we will see more custom games based on OTS.

PS. They have updated a website, looks cool!

9 people working in a project, after 6 years of tests the realease comes with no linux/mac client also don't work on wine

9 people working in a project, after 6 years of tests the realease comes with no linux/mac client also don't work on wine
From the business point it's often more efficient to skip linux/mac support as they are barely a playerbase, so you can put your resources somwhere else. Of course those are also some small PR/marketing faux paux, but this is usually calculated into costs.
nkcyGv7.png

I am not trying to say if it's good or not, I am just saying that it is what it is.

Back