• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter BlueBirdy Recruiting 2 Story Writers

pm7b

Nikim jesteś!
Reaction score
Interested in becoming a Story writer for Bluebirdy?

About Bluebirdy:
Bluebirdy is a company in UK which focus' on development projects. It was founded in August 2011 and has had a current of 4 projects. You will not be working for Bluebirdy but you will be working according to the Bluebirdy standards. Your help is donated to the development of the server.

About the server:
The server will be a low rate RPG server focusing on developing systems that have not yet been released in current servers. Our aim is to provide the players with a new atmosphere in the game of Tibia. Everything will be custom ranging from the map to the spells and even items. (Of course we will not be taking all the important things of tibia out, meaning that the famous and good things about tibia will be left in)

What we ask of you:
We ask that you do your tasks to the best of your ability and if you are stuck to always ask the experienced members for help. You must approach your task professionally and use English to the best of your knowledge. Any community queries must be addressed formally to keep up the professional approach. You MUST be fluent in English and you MUST have time to complete your tasks, using this forum is essential.

Story Writing
2 positions available; You are the heart of the server, you will provide the story line, quest lines, even control how the NPC responds and talks. You must have very good English writing skills as everything you create will be viewed by the community. This is a good opportunity for you develop your writing skills, I will be happy to give references for you if you need it for your career.

Please Post your application either on here, or on OpenTibia Development - Bluebirdy

To be accepted, you must be fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
When posting your application, Please Provide a sample of your work.

Thank you,
Pm7b- Team Leader of BlueBirdy

I've wrote some things in the past.. Not necessarily Tibia related, but medieval based I presume. About a month ago, I started writing for my own OT, but ran into some complications in which required me to go to the hospital, and I never really got any time to write. Upon returning, I decided that I didn't want to write anymore, as the project would virtually go nowhere competing with the Real Map and RPG projects. Below are a couple of chapters that I wrote, be aware that they are compact. I wanted to make the chapters longer, but it just wouldn't look right on a forum.

Chapter One: The Dream
Chapter Two: My Trip Begins
Chapter Three: The Trip Gets A Detour

And this is where the story ended.. Well, that's my application, I hope that you choose the best, as you seem to be a professional. And just a remark, your website looks great, I was impressed. Also, I wanted to add that I have taken a lot of literacy classes, and 3 years of creative writing. I can think of 20 stories and ideas on the top of my head.. That's not from the classes though, I have just always had a wide imagination. My vocabulary is quite large also. Just for another example, I'll make a short paragraph story below.

"Watashi Wa.. Shya.." questioned Alex as he struggled to pronounce his Japanese words. He was always the top of the class speaker in High School, but ever since he made it into college, he has always encountered problems with his Exams or even simple Homework. One thing he did gain was a recognition as a nerd, which, Alex thought was better than being denominated as a stoner or a punk, however, he knew that one day his knowledge would get him into some type of trouble. "Incorrect, Alex. Do you have the accurate answer, Jamie?" Jamie looked up from her notes, in which to Alex, looked like millions of lines of scribbles written down on an ancient tome. In other words, she has very bad handwriting, and her paper was crumbled. "Watashi wa shigoto ni hitsuyo." exclaimed Jamie, certain that she had said it properly. "Correct! And an almost perfect accent." claimed the professor. Alex glanced at his watch, knowing that the class was almost over. "Alex Springfield. There is a note for you in the postal office." Alex was relieved that he did not have to sit through another minute of this bromidic classroom. (END) I didn't feel like writing the rest, you get my style now :p

Last edited:
Hmm,
I have to say, i really like your stories you have made. You have good punctuation, good spelling, and good grammar.
You do have to realize though, being a story writer is not easy. You will have to do a lot of writing.
However, since you applied, there is no time to back out :w00t:
Please make an account on OpenTibia Development - Bluebirdy
And when my boss gets back online, i will tell him to make you a team member + get you a bluebirdy email.
And, what is your msn?

Thank you,
thread will be still open if anyone else wants to apply for the storywriter position.

Xon, it's not allowed to bump before 24hrs. And It went 3hrs and 22minutes.

haha its not allowed to post if he did bump it before but i did bump it for him :D
that works right?

Zatjin, you can bump whenever you want as long as it's not a double post before 24 hours passed between the 2 posts.

Back