• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team BlueBirdy

MrSheen

Php & Lua.
Reaction score
Welcome to the applications section of the opentibia development by the company Bluebirdy.

About Bluebirdy:
Bluebirdy is a company in UK which focus' on development projects. It was founded in August 2011 and has had a current of 4 projects. You will not be working for Bluebirdy but you will be working according to the Bluebirdy standards. Your help is donated to the development of the server.

About the server:
The server will be a low rate RPG server focusing on developing systems that have not yet been released in current servers. Our aim is to provide the players with a new atmosphere in the game of Tibia. Everything will be custom ranging from the map to the spells and even items. (Of course we will not be taking all the important things of tibia out, meaning that the famous and good things about tibia will be left in)

What we ask of you:
We ask that you do your tasks to the best of your ability and if you are stuck to always ask the experienced members for help. You must approach your task professionally and use English to the best of your knowledge. Any community queries must be addressed formally to keep up the professional approach. You MUST be fluent in English and you MUST have time to complete your tasks, using this forum is essential.

Positions that are available:
We are looking for a big team, to allow members to not have to work 24/7. The teams will be split up into 4 sections; Project Leaders, Team Leaders, Members and Learners. As we all have to start off somewhere in OpenTibia I would love to give the opportunity for new members to join the team and learn from the experienced staff.

Project Leaders
1 position for project leader, who will work along side me making sure that everything is ran smoothly. This player should have a lot of experience in OT and know how to do most aspects of creating a Open Tibia.

Team Leaders
Team leaders are the first point of call from the team. The team leaders will be responsible for making sure that the time is hitting targets and working to the best of their ability. You will work closely with the project leaders to make sure that we are getting the best out of everyone. A team leader must be experienced in the section that they are leading. 4 Positions are available here. (Mapping, Scripting, Customer Support and Story Writing)

Mappers
2 Members and 2 Learners available; Members must have some experience and learners must have the will to want to learn.

Scripters
2 Members and 2 Learners available; Members must have some experience and learners must have the will to want to learn.

Customer Support
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH. 2 positions available, more when the server gets busy.

Story Writing
2 positions available; You are the heart of the server, you will provide the story line, quest lines, even control how the NPC responds and talks. You must have very good English writing skills as everything you create will be viewed by the community. This is a good opportunity for you develop your writing skills, I will be happy to give references for you if you need it for your career.

So here is how it unfolds:
Code:
Project Leader
Project Leader

Team Leader (Mapper)
Mapper 1
Mapper 2
Learner 1
Learner 2

Team Leader (Scripter)
Scripter 1
Scripter 2
Learner 1
Learner 2

Team Leader (Customer Support)
Member 1
Member 2

Team Leader (Story Writing)
Writer 1
Writer 2

visit: http://opentibia.bluebirdy.co.uk and navigate to the application section.
Good Luck with your applications. I wish you the very best in your future!

Last edited:
[Update]

The mapper job.
The city of Aragod will be finished within 5 days.

Scripter job.
The scripter (MrSheen) has already started on a NPC system, that will be a heck of a good one!

For more information.

Visit our development forum at:
Development forum.

I am interested in helping you. I am sending you an email within the next 5 minutes.

Looks really nice ^^
And how does the learn section work (mapper or c++)?
kinda interested in that.

Looks really nice ^^
And how does the learn section work (mapper or c++)?
kinda interested in that.

Basically you will just work along side the experience members developing the server, you will be given feedback on your work and it will help you improve.

If you are keen on learning something in a certain area then this is good for you :)

Basically you will just work along side the experience members developing the server, you will be given feedback on your work and it will help you improve.

If you are keen on learning something in a certain area then this is good for you :)
Hmm, sounds nice but idk xd
i will make contakt later if i gets like something like that ^^
but thanks for Tha info

Back